Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Victor Martinez explains what happened behind the scenes at the 2011 Arnold Classic

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Martinez explains what happened behind the scenes at the 2011 Arnold Classic

Vic talks briefly about what happened behind the scenes and how his medal fell off at the 2011 Arnold Classic at a photo shoot with Per Bernal the morning after the finals.

How can you not like his physique? Looks incredible even if he didnt win
    Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Comment

Glad to see he was positive after his AC showing and feeling that confidence for the rest of the year. I thought he looked great and excited to see what he shows up with at the olympia.

Comment

Yeah i saw that his medal wasn't attached when i watched it.
        Subscribe - http://youtube.com/blackwellmuscle
        http://swoletra.com

Comment

Dam, I'm actually starting to became a fan of Vic. He's made great improvements. I think maybe he could actually be a threat. I mean, with a little off session and the same train he's been doing as of late. I agree that it could of been his show with slightly better conditioning.

Comment

His gut actually looks a lot smaller to me in that video. Either way, Victor is a very humble dude and if he can come in good condition and with a small waist, he has one of the most aesthetic physiques in the entire IFBB!
            You talk the talk. Do you walk the walk?

Comment

It's true about the metal, I was the one up there giving him his check and the metal came off the ribbon as the girl was putting it on.
              VP of Marketing for Nutrabio
              instagram @naturalguy2.0

Comment

Victor is a terrific man, looks awesome and happy he took the opportunity to clarify for fans that his medal detached during the ceremony not to be construed as anything to do with Victor not being happy with placings or unsportsmanlike conduct. Terrific followup reporting by MD.
                <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Comment

vic is great guy vic if you tell arnold that your mental broke he will fix it.Vic you look great i hope to see you in the nypro off stage and eating

Comment

Evan's medal fell off backstage. We were all searching for something to put it back together for him.

Comment

can anyone pls tell me whats name of the song in md superstore advertisement with dennis wolf? thanks!

Comment

He so should have won, 2nd I could have just accepted but 3rd? No fuckin' way...
                        MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

I thought Vic had it when you consider overall Shape, Size, and Fullness. He was the only one who when he hit the front lat spread his chest contracts like crazy and is full and cut.
                          "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

he looks awesome now...

Comment

Love that intro song. Victor looked good....
                              www.LamarByrdJr.com
                              TeamWolf

Comment

Working...
                              X