Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ALL THREE COMPARISON CALLOUT VIDEOS FROM THE FINALS AT THE 2011 ARNOLD CLASSIC

Branch Warren, Dennis Wolf, Victor Martinez, Evan Centopani and Dexter Jackson are compared in the finals of the 2011 Arnold Classic

Places Six through Nine comparisons in the finals of the 2011 Arnold Classic. Featuring Ronny Rockel, Roelly Winklaar, Johnnie Jackson, and Toney Freeman

Places ten through fourteen comparisons in the Finals of the 2011 Arnold Classic. Featuring Ben Pakulski, Sergey Shelestov, Fouad Abiad, Essa Obaid, and Robert Piotrkowicz

yet another bodybuilder includes god for winning!, the original bodybuilding guru, maybe allah, buddah, etc, all compete.......

Comment

Victor was bloated, but he should have beat Dennis.
      Dennis just doesn't look complete, damn him and his height!
      I don't knock on doors motherfucker I knock doors over. -Flex Wheeler

Comment

God fully approve pumping yourself full of hormone, don't you know?

Comment

Originally posted by KINic View Post
          God fully approve pumping yourself full of hormone, don't you know?
          lmao, seriously.

Evan looks the best in that comparison.
          My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

victor had the best arms and the biggest, his back looked amazing, the more i watch the vid the more i cant believe vic lost, DAMMM

Comment

Who's the redneck that keeps screaming out 'Yeah Victor!'? I wonder if he's responsible for him sliding to third!?!

Comment

LMAO HAHAHAHAHHAAAA I SAID THE SAME, HE KEPT SAYING "YEAHHHH VICTOR, YEAHHH BIG DAWGGG, U GOTM THATS YOU KID YEAHHH" ITS LIKE SHUT THE [email protected] UP
                Originally posted by kaizenro View Post
                Who's the redneck that keeps screaming out 'Yeah Victor!'? I wonder if he's responsible for him sliding to third!?!

Comment

Like Vic is suppose to look at him and blow a kiss and say "thank u, i love u too bro, i knw i gotm ty" jag off

Comment

I had it between Evan and Dennis Wolf for first...then again I'm not an IFBB "judge" .
                    "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

Comment

victors back was amazing.
                      LUCKY 13 APPAREL
                      http://www.greasegasandglory.com/man...nufacturerid=1

Comment

Wait A Sec---Is It Me---Or Did Vic's Waist Get Significantly Larger---Seriously---His Most Muscular Is All Gut---Trippy---

Comment

Branch looks good with just him by himself... He is looks like a 202 guy standing next to the other guys up there... Never knew he was that short!
                          Instagram: jtswole

Comment

Originally posted by kaizenro View Post
                            You get plenty of him in here too:

Six competitors were called out for the final comparisons of the 2011 Arnold Classic. After Branch Warren, Dennis Wolf, Victor Martinez, Evan Centopani, Dexter Jackson and Ronny Rockel went through a few poses, the posedown was on, then announced the placings. See a happy Wolf and a super stoked Warren in this exclusive video only on MuscularDevelopment.com

Comment

Originally posted by Butch Peterson View Post
                              You get plenty of him in here too:

Six competitors were called out for the final comparisons of the 2011 Arnold Classic. After Branch Warren, Dennis Wolf, Victor Martinez, Evan Centopani, Dexter Jackson and Ronny Rockel went through a few poses, the posedown was on, then announced the placings. See a happy Wolf and a super stoked Warren in this exclusive video only on MuscularDevelopment.com

I couldn't watch all of the video because of the guy.
                              Wow, look how narrow Evan is next to Branch's MM! And Branch is kinda narrow himself.

Comment

Working...
                              X