This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JJT0407 View Post
    Branch looks good with just him by himself... He is looks like a 202 guy standing next to the other guys up there... Never knew he was that short!
    I met Branch last summer in Dallas. At 5'10 I was a head taller than Branch. He seems small in person...
    "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Comment

Originally posted by JJT0407 View Post
      Branch looks good with just him by himself... He is looks like a 202 guy standing next to the other guys up there... Never knew he was that short!
      All these guys are short by most standards. I have stood next to Wolf and he's 5'11" tops. Comparison with Branch makes Wolf look enormous, though he's not 6' tall no matter what he lists himself at. Branch is probably 5'4" or 5'5"... guessing?
      BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Bosko View Post
        Wait A Sec---Is It Me---Or Did Vic's Waist Get Significantly Larger---Seriously---His Most Muscular Is All Gut---Trippy---
        Oscar's a great prep coach, if you want your gut to distend. Just ask Kai.

Comment

Originally posted by kaizenro View Post
          Who's the redneck that keeps screaming out 'Yeah Victor!'? I wonder if he's responsible for him sliding to third!?!
          YEAHH VICTORR

...YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
          Subscribe - http://youtube.com/blackwellmuscle
          http://swoletra.com

Comment

Originally posted by majrminer View Post
            All these guys are short by most standards. I have stood next to Wolf and he's 5'11" tops. Comparison with Branch makes Wolf look enormous, though he's not 6' tall no matter what he lists himself at. Branch is probably 5'4" or 5'5"... guessing?
            Wolf actually claimed to be 5'11.5 on MD radio (so I don't think he's lying about his height). I think if anyone lies or tries to get people to lie about their height within pro BB, it's supplement companies and sponsors. But yeah, lots of people lie about it. I remember reading an interview with Kevin Levrone where he said he "was 6 feet tall, that's what I am in Hollywood". All that matters is how they look standing next to each other though!
            You talk the talk. Do you walk the walk?

Comment

Think all placings were spot on

Comment

[email protected] owning all these guys in a few years.
                A standard is set when performance is taken to a new level.

Comment

Branch deserved it. too much muscle and grainy conditioning for any of the other competitors. dennis has a wow factor to him, even though he's incomplete. vic should have been second in my opinion, maybe even first. he was the most complete of the top 3, with the best lines, and his conditioning was much improved. its just nobody is going to beat branch on that grainy conditioning he has. in vic's individual pics you can tell he looks much improved in the conditioning department. his trainer did a good job. maybe the next show he'll take.

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT ROCKET View Post
                    [email protected] owning all these guys in a few years.
                    Is that to say he WILL or WON'T own them? Not sure what the meaning behind LOL is. Guess you could read it both ways.

I think he will destroy everyone in a few years. Even Phil.

Comment

Judges were spot on. Branch won hands down, he's much more complete and thicker than anybody on that stage. Wolf got second primarily because of his wow factor which was greater than victor's wow factor. I think victors gut gave the appearance of him having smaller quads and almost no flair out. evan is good can't stand next to branch yet. give him 2 years or a year like phil had and things might change.

Comment

Dennis Wolf has so much potential, his structure is excellent.

He could easily be blowing everyone away, I hope he can continue to improve as he has been doing and not only reach his 2007 version again, but surpass it.

Comment

Originally posted by leemc View Post
                          yet another bodybuilder includes god for winning!, the original bodybuilding guru, maybe allah, buddah, etc, all compete.......
                          I hate that shit. Branch is all JEsus this and Jesus that.
                          "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

I like Dennis Wolf`s physique,he is the winner in my mind.
                            How did you get so long

Comment

victor dennis or ronie rockel are the 3 guys for the top 3 without specific order branch 4 place branch cant compete with those guys he dont have the tipical arnold classic winner body ,he need more arms for balance with his big body y big legs

Comment

Working...
                              X