Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ALL 14 INDIVIDUAL POSING ROUTINES FROM THE FINALS AT THE 2011 ARNOLD CLASSIC!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #3
    Posted earlier:


    Branch Warren, Dennis Wolf, Victor Martinez, Evan Centopani and Dexter Jackson are compared in the finals of the 2011 Arnold Classic




    Places Six through Nine comparisons in the finals of the 2011 Arnold Classic. Featuring Ronny Rockel, Roelly Winklaar, Johnnie Jackson, and Toney Freeman




    Places ten through fourteen comparisons in the Finals of the 2011 Arnold Classic. Featuring Ben Pakulski, Sergey Shelestov, Fouad Abiad, Essa Obaid, and Robert Piotrkowicz

    Comment


    • #4
      What the hell was wrong with Essa Obaid during his posing routine? He looked dead in the eyes and he barely did anything. Pakulski and Winklaar's routines sucked.

      Johnnie Jackson got stuck in the globe, but he came to play. That dude looked sick.

      Evan brought his chest up a bit and posing got better, but still needs work.

      Ronnie Rockel and Fouad Abiad both had potentially good posing routines, but both ended up with stupid second-half songs that ruined the whole flow.

      Branch's routine was so-so at best. Wolf kicked ass.
      BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

      Comment


      • #5
        Still can't believe people actually thought Vic was gonna win
        Yes, that's me in my Avatar.

        Comment


        • #6
          Branch: Absolutely deserved this. Absolutely deserves an Olympia trophy.

          Wolf: New School body. Old School routine. PERFECT combo my man.

          Question to everyone; why is it so many guys have so-so routines. They/we spend so much time growing but some many ppl seem to not put the effort needed to make a good routine. Props to all these guys though, they looked awesome.

          Comment


          • #7
            Originally posted by kyle.cavnar View Post
            Branch: Absolutely deserved this. Absolutely deserves an Olympia trophy.

            Wolf: New School body. Old School routine. PERFECT combo my man.

            Question to everyone; why is it so many guys have so-so routines. They/we spend so much time growing but some many ppl seem to not put the effort needed to make a good routine. Props to all these guys though, they looked awesome.
            Because when guys have that much mass, they can show it head on and not worry as much about hiding weak bodyparts. At the State show levels, guys have to pose and twist to show their strong points and hide their weak ones. At the pro level, I think they just don't want to spend time putting together a routine.

            The IFBB has stopped rewarding people for good posing and put all the emphasis on being full, dry, hard, blah blah blah. I'm sorry, but some of those guys that are full, dry, and hard have absolute shit for routines and shouldn't be allowed to compete by motioning to the audience for applause every 10 seconds when people are already bored with their posing (because it sucks)!

            Bring back Shawn Ray, and the classic posers of the 70's.

            IFBB - PLEASE score these guys on posing... just 15% of the total score could be enough to tip the favor from one guy to the next. And guys like Jay Cutler would probably lose or be forced to get better.
            BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

            Comment


            • #8
              Originally posted by toeheadskater View Post
              Still can't believe people actually thought Vic was gonna win
              Ditto. Dude's abs looked like shit.
              BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

              Comment


              • #9
                Can everyone get off "guts" for a while. Vic looked 99 % better than he has in the last 2 - 3 years. He didn't win the show , so there is no need to continually bitch about his "gut" . Every post since the Arnold is on about stomachs. Get over it... Vic will get it together as well.
                OF ALL THE THINGS I HAVE LOST , I MISS MY MIND THE MOST !

                Comment


                • #10
                  WOLFS routine was by far the best, very inspirational awesome stuff
                  A QUITTER NEVER WINS & A WINNER NEVER QUITS

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    Originally posted by nissan200sx View Post
                    Can everyone get off "guts" for a while. Vic looked 99 % better than he has in the last 2 - 3 years. He didn't win the show , so there is no need to continually bitch about his "gut" . Every post since the Arnold is on about stomachs. Get over it... Vic will get it together as well.
                    Well..people talk about vic winning due to pure aesthetics...well aesthetics means everything. Wide shoulders, round muscle bellies, and this includes not having a distended abdomen
                    Subscribe - http://youtube.com/blackwellmuscle
                    http://swoletra.com

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Originally posted by Billy Blackwell View Post
                      Well..people talk about vic winning due to pure aesthetics...well aesthetics means everything. Wide shoulders, round muscle bellies, and this includes not having a distended abdomen

                      YES.....but we all know that now. All I am asking is enough is enough about "guts". Victor got something wrong in his prep , whether it was his fault or Oscar's , at least he showed that he can still hang with the major competitors and he still has some "gas in his tank" .
                      OF ALL THE THINGS I HAVE LOST , I MISS MY MIND THE MOST !

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Essa is too cocky.. i like his phisique but not his attitude

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Originally posted by nissan200sx View Post
                          Can everyone get off "guts" for a while. Vic looked 99 % better than he has in the last 2 - 3 years. He didn't win the show , so there is no need to continually bitch about his "gut" . Every post since the Arnold is on about stomachs. Get over it... Vic will get it together as well.
                          agreed. its pretty annoing. i like the first half of roellys. dennis did a god job, and i like pakmans
                          LUCKY 13 APPAREL
                          http://www.greasegasandglory.com/man...nufacturerid=1

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            Originally posted by majrminer View Post
                            Because when guys have that much mass, they can show it head on and not worry as much about hiding weak bodyparts. At the State show levels, guys have to pose and twist to show their strong points and hide their weak ones. At the pro level, I think they just don't want to spend time putting together a routine.

                            The IFBB has stopped rewarding people for good posing and put all the emphasis on being full, dry, hard, blah blah blah. I'm sorry, but some of those guys that are full, dry, and hard have absolute shit for routines and shouldn't be allowed to compete by motioning to the audience for applause every 10 seconds when people are already bored with their posing (because it sucks)!

                            Bring back Shawn Ray, and the classic posers of the 70's.

                            IFBB - PLEASE score these guys on posing... just 15% of the total score could be enough to tip the favor from one guy to the next. And guys like Jay Cutler would probably lose or be forced to get better.
                            this

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X