Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Follow 2011 Arnold Classic Winner Branch Warren the morning after the victory - video

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Follow 2011 Arnold Classic Winner Branch Warren the morning after the victory - video

Spend the morning with Branch and Trish Warren just hours after the victory at the 2011 Arnold Classic! Follow the champ and his wife to the Arnold Seminar and hear about how Warren got his start in bodybuilding and his thoughts on dedication and the future of bodybuilding.

Congrats Branch on winning the 2011 Arnold Classic!
    And congrats Trish for 3rd place Fitness!

Comment

LOL

Taxi driver put Branch in his place. I guess he just wasn't "VIP" enough. Bad ass.

Comment

Not gonna get anywhere with Taxi Drivers
        Prepare to get Rocked:

Comment

Originally posted by macker00001 View Post
          Not gonna get anywhere with Taxi Drivers
          You ain't kidding, you're pretty much a hostage until you can step out of the car safely!

Comment

lol @ the taxi...

Comment

amazing how 1 night can make you look 6 weeks out just like that!

Comment

That's why they cut the camera off. Branch had to whip out his hunting knife and gut the taxi driver, then they drove themselves to the vip entrance.
                Subscribe - http://youtube.com/blackwellmuscle
                http://swoletra.com

Comment

taxi terrorist! funny stuff. i cant believe the camera man did not stop filming or at least edit that shit out.

Comment

Funny how Branch said the sport was growing, but yet had such a small crowd there. I couldnt do this nonsense I dont know why anyone would want to be a pro bodybuilder, I enjoy watching the sport and training but I would never subject myself like a circus animal.

Comment

Branch Warren's personality doesn't seem like he likes to speak infront of large crowds but now after winning the Arnold he will have to get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by timmylpratt View Post
                        taxi terrorist! funny stuff. i cant believe the camera man did not stop filming or at least edit that shit out.
                        Argubly the best part. Kudos for the unedit.

-Boss

Comment

I laughed my ass of when they were in the taxi! Branch was so patient with that guy and asked nicely several times before being snapped at and then quietly responding with "I swear..." lol. Maybe you should take his word that he's VP cabbie? Notice how him and his wife are both abnormally tan and have a camera following them? not to mention he's just been talking for 5 minutes about the pro shows he's won. What an idiot! Also I've heard branch mention previously that he sleeps for like 5 or 6 hours a night and of course he was riding a high after winning the show but damn! how he runs on that much sleep is beyond me. The schedule of a pro is insane and you've gotta respect that. Congrats to Branch for and awesome showing and Trish too for her third place victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Blackwell View Post
                            That's why they cut the camera off. Branch had to whip out his hunting knife and gut the taxi driver, then they drove themselves to the vip entrance.
                            Branc Warren is really Patrick Bateman? hahaha
                            Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

hahaha yeah for sure bro =]

Comment

Working...
                              X