This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roelly Winklaar's post 2011 Arnold Classic photoshoot video

"Trainer from Hell" Sibil Peeters talks about IFBB pro bodybuilder Roelly Winklaar's prep and experience at the 2011 Arnold Classic while MD's ace photographer Per Bernal puts him to work in front of the lens.

Ha his Bi's and tri's KILL Evans.
    "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

what she said makes sense. i like how she is brutally honest with him. i'm sure when you reach his level, people tell him he looks great. i wish everyone could be honest like she is.
      i think he has one of the top physiques in the world, just that he needs to do what she is saying and work on getting more ripped.
      man if the rest of him is ever as ripped as his tris, the arnold, olympia and any other title he wants will be his.

Comment

yeah, evans a big boy too. but it was a little unfair to trade tricep shots with roelly.

Comment

roellys tris are ridiculous!

Comment

Roelly and Evan = great idea

Comment

i cant watch this guy. he looks ridiculous squinted all the time when he poses!

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny_1979 View Post
                stop staring into his eyes then..lol

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny_1979 View Post
                  I want to see Roelly at the end of these videos say, "MD Supplement Superstore" while he's all squinty.
                  BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

lol. u got me. its just weird and i cant help but notice it. its like when u see toney freeman, you automatically look at his torn pec. ya know?

Comment

My bodybuilding mentor always tells me not to strain my face or squint on stage cuz the judges don't care for it and cuz it can put wrinkles in your face. So if I do a crab shot on stage, gotta keep my face as calm as possible so the judges think it's an effortless crab shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Nightwing View Post
                        My bodybuilding mentor always tells me not to strain my face or squint on stage cuz the judges don't care for it and cuz it can put wrinkles in your face. So if I do a crab shot on stage, gotta keep my face as calm as possible so the judges think it's an effortless crab shot.

jay cutler squints in every pose. I don't think it matters
                        http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...pictureid=9381

Comment

what were the arnold's positions again??

Comment

I hope Roelly nails it next week for the British Grand Prix, he could snag as high as 2nd to Branch I think if he does...
                            MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

He will be a Star in the sport I'm sure, one of my favorite new guys!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X