X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sexybeast777
    replied
    Squinting is the new thing, everybody is doing it now, Jay does it and he is Mr Olympia

Leave a comment:

• opie88
    replied
    Speaking of Roelly's ridiculous arms!!!

ruloveroi6.jpg

Leave a comment:

• thefuture28
    replied
    Originally posted by Kenny_1979 View Post
    i cant watch this guy. he looks ridiculous squinted all the time when he poses!
    There was another guy who squinted alot in his vids & he just happens to be one of the all time greats....

Leave a comment:

• yazid
    replied
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]234104[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]234105[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]234106[/ATTACH]

Not a good look!!!

Leave a comment:

• Sexybeast777
    replied
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]234104[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]234105[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]234106[/ATTACH]

Not a good look!!!
    LMFAO!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• bigshug
    replied
    Roelly will be near the top off the sport within a couple of years. sometime off from contest would do him some justice.

Leave a comment:

• A00275912
    replied
    On Winklaar

How come this guy didn't crack the top six at the arnold, at the photoshoot he clearly shows he's bigger than Evan, the only thing that bugs me is the chinesse face he does everytime he poses ! Stop doing that and smile Winklaar.

Leave a comment:

• enrico
    replied
    I think standing them next to each other DOES show that if Roelly takes a year off to improve on his back, chest and a bit on the quads he will be VERY hard to beat in any line up. in all honesty only thing Evan has on Roelly is the back right now because neither his legs or chest are really that good either.

Leave a comment:

• Giles
    replied
    I think you have to stand next to Evan to fully appreciate just how fuckin' huge that guy is - he's a monster!!! Killed everyone in the rear double bicep pose too...

Congrats too on his wife having Evan's baby this June!!! Nice guy...Tried getting past him and Fouad on the stairs leading up to the pump up room, couldn't get past the two uber-wide muthas!!!

Leave a comment:

• alpmaster
    replied
    lol @ every other thread hyping up Evans arms.

Looks about 16" next to Roelly.

Shoulda hit the side chest pose... Oh wait no chest either...

Legs!... no wait nevermind...

hmm...

CALVES! EVAN COMPARE CALVES! OWN HIM!

Leave a comment:

• RockyIII
    replied
    Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Only homosexuals would complain about his face like bitches. I also notice the people who complain about his face are always tiny.
    i actually think that his facial expressions when he poses are more like a trademark, something that is his own and that distinguishes him from the rest

Leave a comment:

• Reloaded
    replied
    Only homosexuals would complain about his face like bitches. I also notice the people who complain about his face are always tiny.

Leave a comment:

• dirk1984
    replied
    Originally posted by Giles View Post
    He squints a lot? Who gives a flyin' fuck? Not me. Man's awesome.

Leave a comment:

• Azooz-ZR1
    replied
    If I were Evan, I wouldn't pose my arms next to Roelly

However, Evan does look great...

Leave a comment:

• Giles
    replied
    He squints a lot? Who gives a flyin' fuck? Not me. Man's awesome.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X