Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TONIGHT! IFBB Australian Pro Bodybuilding & Pro Figure EXPO March 12!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is anyone else going to the pre-judging? I will take some photos and put em up after if I can be bothered. Does anyone know if there are bodybuilders who are not competing but working their sponsors booth at the expo?

Comment

Dennis wins easily.

Ben gets first runner up.

Looks like a terrible show..,
      "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Comment

Dan Hill FTW!

Sike!
        "Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology ... Better. Stronger. Faster."

Comment

Originally posted by Jude2 View Post
          Agreed.
          also agree

Comment

I think Dennis Wolf has got this one! Good for him, I would love to see him win!

Comment

Originally posted by lucas2 View Post
              suck about Victor...I guess because of his former record they won't let him in...Our contry is too tight on shit like this..
              Ha ha, Australia should do well to remember where they came from!!!
              MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
                They're too harsh here. It would have been great to have Vic compete in it!

Comment

I think it's sad that an IFBB show has 8 professionals competing. Visa or no visa on a couple, but the fact still remains that a IFBB show has 8 confirmed bodybuilders prior to the show. It would be nice to see more compete.

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
                    btw I spelt country* wrong..

You make a good point Giles hahaha
                    Milk is for babies, when you get older you drink beer.

Comment

Originally posted by noserratus View Post
                      I think it's sad that an IFBB show has 8 professionals competing. Visa or no visa on a couple, but the fact still remains that a IFBB show has 8 confirmed bodybuilders prior to the show. It would be nice to see more compete.
                      Last year was a much better turn out!! Its annoying too that Toney puts on his biggest show ever this year, and we dont have guys like Dexter and Kai not coming back (taking into account Kai didn't compete at the Arnold)

Comment

Originally posted by lucas2 View Post
                        Ill give the finals play by play a go from my phone..if not ill take videos and upload them that night
                        Get me some videos and I will get you some mags and a t-shirt!
                        "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

Originally posted by noserratus View Post
                          Times are tough so I think Tony has done a great job so far.
                          "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            Get me some videos and I will get you some mags and a t-shirt!
                            Will do Mike! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                            X