Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Australian Pro Grand Prix XI Live Play-by-Play - how it all went down!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dennis 1st joj 2nd!
    @szabi.lovasz

Comment

• mike has johnny on all the front pose`s.. looking good for a top 3 .. johnnys back is insane

Comment

• place is filling up again for the finals, shouldnt be too far off starting.

just went backstage and the guys are pumping up and getting their tan on. managed to get a couple of pics with JoJ and Ben P who i havnt met before which was fantastic. was fairly relaxed backstage with the pros chatting with the helpers and each other. JoJ and Ben were very friendly as well and happy to take a pic with me.

Comment

• Dennis Wolf looks to be at least five percent better than he did at the arnold. Johnnie jackson would fall in to that category as well.

Comment

• Thanks for the update....it's so late here my eyes are starting to cross!

Comment

• Originally posted by UNDERDOG1 View Post
              Dennis Wolf looks to be at least five percent better than he did at the arnold. Johnnie jackson would fall in to that category as well.
              johnnie has really impressed me today. more so after getting a look up close backstage, the dude is thick as a brick and very well separated

Comment

• Originally posted by Colemans#1 View Post
                johnnie has really impressed me today. more so after getting a look up close backstage, the dude is thick as a brick and very well separated
                Does that mean that you feel that he is going to win the show?

Comment

• I have JOJ winning

Comment

• Originally posted by Miami Muscle View Post
                    I have JOJ winning
                    I had him beating wolf in some of the comparison shots

Comment

• Hey, here is a video of Dennis Wolf we grabbed just a few hours after the Arnold:

Comment

• Originally posted by UNDERDOG1 View Post
                        Does that mean that you feel that he is going to win the show?
                        thats a big call, i believe its close. i think the finals will be the decider. if one of them is to slip it might be game over

Comment

• Wolf is a Beast from the Front

Comment

• Originally posted by Colemans#1 View Post
                            thats a big call, i believe its close. i think the finals will be the decider. if one of them is to slip it might be game over
                            Wolf has better legs and width than Johnnie, but his thickness and detail will make it a hard comparison. Im rooting for Wolf !!
                            Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Comment

• Great shot:

Comment

Working...
                              X