Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Australian Pro Grand Prix XI Live Play-by-Play - how it all went down!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Had to catch up on all of the show this morning. Thanks for the EXCELLENT play by play and coverage, it is truly appreciated !
    ~ Natural Pro Masters ~

Comment

• Originally posted by leigh View Post
      You are a happy man Helen?

;-)
      Sure am happy Leigh!!! Last year he went thru hell,and still didn't make the Mr.O.This year he will do his comps and enjoy himself! If he's happy and enjoying himself,then I am also! Helen
      Helen... LJMac approved.. www.michaelkefalianos.com

Comment

• I had Erin Stern winning the Ms Figure International Last year and this Year! She was the clear winner in Aussie!
        She Rox!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
          I had Erin Stern winning the Ms Figure International Last year and this Year! She was the clear winner in Aussie!
          She Rox!!!!!
          I dont know how she lost the Arnold. Nicole should do bikini.
          woohoo for her Aussie WIN!
          JOIN my health transformation challenge
          www dot flexwithdrexfor90days dot bodybyvi dot com

Comment

• Originally posted by Colemans#1 View Post
            Dennis really appreciative of the crowd and has given full props to JoJ in his speech as he acknowledged that he was pushed all the way . A deserving champion.

I would like to thank Steve Blechman, Mike Salazar and Toney Doherty for giving me this oppertunity. I hope I helped bring you guys some good coverage.

Tony has once again put on a fantastic show!
            Great play by play....

Comment

• Congrats to Alicia Harris, she finally got noticed! She is a Cutie who always looks better than she places and here she did not get over looked!

Comment

Congrats to Alicia Harris, she finally got noticed! She is a Cutie who always looks better than she places and here she did not get over looked!
                So true...
                Ive always wondered what the judges tell her what she needs to do to place higher.

Comment

"That's because Shawn Ray knows enough to know when this show is over! Wolf wins."
                  Huh? You mean when I went to bed I woke up and Dennis Wolf actually Won? Hell, I maybe onto something here after 24 years in this business!
                  LOL...No, I was referencing your comment about this show being Wolf's before the winner was announced...at least I thought you said it before it was.

Congrats to Dennis Wolf the deserving Champion as I saw it last night following "Prejudging!"

Colemans, excellent job on the Play by Play son, you may have a Job next year and I maybe there there as your wing man kid!
                  Sweet!

SR
                  See bold above.

Comment

• Correct!
                    I only had to see the Prejudging to know that before the show was over, Dennis would win at the Finals.
                    It's not Rocket science, I saw them both the week prior, Johnny was good but the GAP between the two was to wide for Jackson to close in a weeks time not to mention Dennis has better Structure.
                    Your welcome

Comment

Congrats to Alicia Harris, she finally got noticed! She is a Cutie who always looks better than she places and here she did not get over looked!
                      Amen!! She's my absolute favorite girl in the whole fitness industry. It's only a matter of time before she gets her first pro victory.

Comment

Working...
                      X