Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dennis Wolf Wins 2011 Australian Pro Grand Prix! Results and Photo Links & Scorecard!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jersey Devil- "Your keyboard cannot kick my keyboards ass." LMAO

On another note; I keep seeing people saying that the Austrailian is a nothing show. Well that nothing show just gave Johnie and the Greek their tickets to the Olympia, the biggest stage of them all.

Victor brings in the same size with some great conditioning and he will win.

Comment

pics?

Comment

Originally posted by IW2BC View Post
        Ummmm, great comeback?? And yes I am VERY proud of myself, thank you for your concern
        Not going for a comeback young man. You can still die though, if you're interested.

Comment

Bigmikecox - is that girl farting in your profile pix?

Comment

JerseyDevil, that ninja turtle Dexter is so funny

Comment

another good thread ruined by these internet-trolls and their pathetic tit-for-tat feuding...lol.

and yes, Kefa got a gift into the 2011 Olympia.

Kefa must be counting his blessings getting a free-ride into the Olympia. I now understand why Kefa et al just love the Aust. Pro.....lol

Comment

i realize australia is a long way but what a joke lineup!

Comment

Originally posted by derek_the_natural View Post
                  another good thread ruined by these internet-trolls and their pathetic tit-for-tat feuding...lol.

Kefa must be counting his blessings getting a free-ride into the Olympia. I now understand why Kefa et al just love the Aust. Pro.....lol
                  Are you saying Mike K didn't deserve 3rd because he did?

Comment

Appalling line-up....and to think that Kefa and others scored a direct entry to the 2011 Olympia....that's a joke. Surely, the Olympia means more than that.

Totally amateur line-up....Sure, Wolf had the easiest 'first place' of his entire career.

Australian Pro is the most irrelevant of shows...And Kefa's third is evidence of this. What an outrage and does nothing to help this sport.

Comment

Great show!

Comment

Appalling line-up....and to think that Kefa and others scored a direct entry to the 2011 Olympia....that's a joke. Surely, the Olympia means more than that.

Totally amateur line-up....Sure, Wolf had the easiest 'first place' of his entire career.

Australian Pro is the most irrelevant of shows...And Kefa's third is evidence of this. What an outrage and does nothing to help this sport.
                        Somebody has to get 20th place.

Comment

Get a clue, then run your mouth.

Take a look at some of his photos and his competition history, he is very deserving of his place at the Olympia.

You call out the Trolls, but what are you? you run around posting bullshit hate all the time.

You obviously didn't look at the past Aussie Pro lineups did you?

You take about things you nothing about.
                          www.leighcarmichael.com

Comment

Dennis shat on them, congrats to the Aussies though.

AZZA

Comment

Originally posted by leigh View Post
                              Get a clue, then run your mouth.

Take a look at some of his photos and his competition history, he is very deserving of his place at the Olympia.

You call out the Trolls, but what are you? you run around posting bullshit hate all the time.

You obviously didn't look at the past Aussie Pro lineups did you?

You take about things you nothing about.
                              Everything was great about your post, but in the last sentence you messed up badly

Comment

Dennis=Future Mr Olympia

Comment

Working...
                                X