Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VIDEOS** Australian Pro ft. Dennis Wolf's routine and the posedown plus more!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEOS** Australian Pro ft. Dennis Wolf's routine and the posedown plus more!

Here you go MD, the videos I got from the finals (hope this is what you needed Mike)

The others are being uploaded as we speak
    Milk is for babies, when you get older you drink beer.

Dennis Wolf's posing routine!

Comment

Love the quote from the first one...

"You're a fucken champion mate"
      www.leighcarmichael.com

Comment

thats great that they went into the crowd...really giving the fans their money's worth

Comment

shit wolf looks awesome and that lighting is incredible (as always)...damn this is a good show to attend

Comment

Originally posted by leigh View Post
            Love the quote from the first one...

"You're a fucken champion mate"
            I was hoping the video picked that up! Was very funny!

The whole expo and bb show was just incredible! Was worth every cent!

Comment

Wolf's back double bi is coming along in my opinion. There is growing detail in the upper/lower traps, rhomboids, teres major, delts and bis. The lower lats down and erectors is where he needs more. Of course the hams and calves too, but when I look a back double bi my attention goes to the back first not the legs. I also like the old school way of doing a back double bi where you stand up straight and hit the pose. Im not a fan of this crouching down or bending and bow legging the legs to show ham development. If your hams are jacked they will come through. There is also time to flex those and show them off between poses and such. A taller guy should stand tall in his poses and not lose height. In addition, a short guy should not bend and crouch as it makes himself look even shorter. Stand tall like Arnold, Haney etc. Just my opinion. JJ'S BACK IS BEAST!

Comment

sweet man thanks! joj back looks insane!!!!
                LUCKY 13 APPAREL
                http://www.greasegasandglory.com/man...nufacturerid=1

Comment

Good job, Lucas!

Comment

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD AT JOJ BACK AT 1:54.
                    STAND TO FUCK UNIT

Comment

Thanx for the videos - Awesome!

Pin me via Private Message. Want to send ya some goodies from the MD Office
                      "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

Armageddon sound track....great choice!
                        IG/Contact: PhilViz
                        Prep:*Serious competitors ONLY!

Comment

Okay guys so I still have JOJ's routine, Mike K's and Ben Pakulski's routine to come...and being uploaded at the moment is the top 6 awards with a funny speech from Dennis Wolf!

Comment

he won $14,000 worth of best poser awards with the same routine. good stuff for wolf

plus that was an awesome posedown! Wish the guys would step into the crowd more often!
                            Last edited by OTIS; March 12th, 2011, 06:21 PM.
                            Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Comment

Just wanted to also add that Dan Hill didn't look great, he had improved since his last showing, but he's posing routine and the way he carries himself is brilliant.

Comment

Working...
                              X