Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronnie Coleman tells the story of "Yeeaahhh Buuuddddaaay!" at epic BodyPower Expo Seminar Q & A

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a lot of these questions were dissapointing. The question asking him who his feircest competitor(or to that extent) was a good question but I mean c'mon the guy won 8 olympias being asked what his weakest/strongest body part was a bit daft..

I'd rather hear competition stories from back in the day instead derrr how do you train your biceps deeerrrr.

Comment

He told a pretty good story about when Levrone give him a cup of coffee/vodka back when he was doing the European Grand Prix events. Its a well known story i believe, anyone who hasnt heard it should google it.

Comment

Ronnie is still huge and ripped. Stomach looks pretty flat, too bad about the nerve injury, his left tricep still isnt normal but his lat seems alot better, amazing near 50 and retired for almost five years, wow.

Comment

Good interview.

Comment

damn ronnie is funny, i never knew that he had such a likeable personality although i haven't followed bodybuilding as hard as most of you. Also his wife is just omfg

Comment

Working...
            X