Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dorian Yates epic Q and A seminar at 2011 BodyPower Expo. Blood and GUTS!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mhd View Post
    I can't watch it on my ipad2
    You poor guy. My ferrari doesnt have air conditioning!

Comment

Originally posted by Chode Logan View Post
      You poor guy. My ferrari doesnt have air conditioning!
      I have the same problem in my Lambo..... LoL!
      Cup of tea for the big fella.....

Comment

Excellent video. Dorian is the man.

Comment

Another awesome Dorian video.
          "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" - Philippians 4:13

Comment

Smart common sense approach. People do get too caught up on volume of sets and hours in the gym. If your in the medium rep range and your getting stronger you putting on muscle, doesnt matter if its 1 set or 20. I have been doing a version of HIT for years, started with volume then switched gradually. I do it a little different than Dorian with drop sets but its just a way of training that has always made more sense to me, and works better for me too.

Comment

I was filming at Temple on Monday, was filming Lisa Cross and you can see Dorian training in the background! Couple times I sneakily panned across to catch Mr Yates at it...

Robbie was filming Gal, Dorian's lovely wife...Couldn't concentrate when she started with the stiff legged deadlifts! I mean, where do you look without getting busted?
              MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Giles View Post
                I was filming at Temple on Monday, was filming Lisa Cross and you can see Dorian training in the background! Couple times I sneakily panned across to catch Mr Yates at it...

Robbie was filming Gal, Dorian's lovely wife...Couldn't concentrate when she started with the stiff legged deadlifts! I mean, where do you look without getting busted?
                Now you know how we feel mate!!!

Comment

Dorian is smart and anytime he speaks you have something to learn! He was my reference model when I started to lift weights and he still is.
                  One question: anyone can tell me why, during these seminars, nobody makes questions regarding performance-enhancing drugs??? In MD magazine the subject is openly discussed, so why lose the chance to ask directly to the champions??? Is it illegal to answer these kind of stuff?
                  I`d like to avoid cutting a sorry figure at next expo
                  Thanks for your help

Comment

Working...
                  X