Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roelly Winklaar bangs out a few poses with Dennis Wolf after giving this seminar at Bodypower

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanted to watch it but decided to turn off from the intro... that "english" interviewer makes us brits look fucking stupid.

Comment

Wolf lookin like Brock lesnar for a lil bit
      Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever

Comment

Dennis is looking GREAT! Roelly is still looking way to soft

Comment

Originally posted by dirk1984 View Post
          That was a cool video!!
          Roelly and Dennis both look awesome,just one thing I noticed is that Wolf's one lat has almost a different shape than
          the other one. No-matter,he's still a monster!!
          I was thinking the same thing, the right side looks a tad smaller. Both looking good though, incredible size.
          Embrace the suck!

Comment

Originally posted by Catleugh View Post
            Wanted to watch it but decided to turn off from the intro... that "english" interviewer makes us brits look fucking stupid.
            ^ THIS.

Originally posted by g4owensj View Post
            I was thinking the same thing, the right side looks a tad smaller. Both looking good though, incredible size.
            They all have something wrong with their bodies. I cannot imagine how difficult it must be to go so heavy and not have some sort of tweak that ends up disturbing your balance. Flex Wheeler was incredible, but he mentioned he never went super heavy, and I think that contributed to his symmetry over the years. Jay has one bicep that's massive compared to the other. Yates tore his bicep, and posed in such a way as to hide it from the judges, and still won the Olympia. Levrone loved the heavy shit and ended up tearing his pec.

Shit, at the level these guys train at, I have mad respect for them, regardless of imbalances. I hope Wolf stays away from the super heavy weights because he's only in his late 20's... LONG time left in his tank to improve and go for the O crown.
            BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Originally posted by majrminer View Post
              ^ THIS.

They all have something wrong with their bodies. I cannot imagine how difficult it must be to go so heavy and not have some sort of tweak that ends up disturbing your balance. Flex Wheeler was incredible, but he mentioned he never went super heavy, and I think that contributed to his symmetry over the years. Jay has one bicep that's massive compared to the other. Yates tore his bicep, and posed in such a way as to hide it from the judges, and still won the Olympia. Levrone loved the heavy shit and ended up tearing his pec.

Shit, at the level these guys train at, I have mad respect for them, regardless of imbalances. I hope Wolf stays away from the super heavy weights because he's only in his late 20's... LONG time left in his tank to improve and go for the O crown.
              no he isn't he in his early 30s
              Like all true bodybuilders I get my supplements from the manufacturer instead of a marketing company I get my supplements at www.truenutrition.com

Comment

Same thing. He's got a long time left.
                BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Had a good chat with Wolf at Bodypower, he was upbeat and chatty...Told him to watch the quad size from getting too big and throwing off his symmetry...He agreed.
                  MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Roelly was training at Temple on the Saturday afternoon, poor sod looked worn out...It is a lot to cope with, an expo in another country I mean one week out from a contest! Show's his dedication to his fans...
                    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Working...
                    X