Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Pro Creator explains the use of fast/slow proteins while dieting at BodyPower Seminar

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pro Creator explains the use of fast/slow proteins while dieting at BodyPower Seminar

Click Here to View and Listen to the Q&A

Sponsored by Animal, we managed to track down Hany "The Pro Creator" Rambod to help explain the difference between slow and fast acting proteins.
    We think it's informative to a training bodybuilder.
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

enjoyed that, thanks MD.........................

Comment

Bugger, I was going to interview Hany on the Sunday, asked him if it would be okay and he replied that he'd love to! Ran out of time as I was stuck on the Met-** stand interviewing two of their athletes...The expo shut! Bugger...

Sorry Hany! I'll get you in Vegas if that's okay?
      MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

These Q & A vids are the shit.

Thanks.
        "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" - Philippians 4:13

Comment

stops working about halfway for me! anyone else had the same prob???

Comment

Originally posted by bhuge View Post
            I have a problem with digestion wityh a lot of the fast acting whey powders.
            I do a lot better with a blend like the Gaspari Myofusion or Nutrex brand.

After seeing that it really makes me realize show much better and more precise my diet can be.
            What bums me out is how far off a good, consistant BB diet, I have been for the last 10 yrs.
            I'm still concerned more with not eating donuts at this point..sad to say.
            I saw a star, reached for it...and MISSED

Comment

gr8 info need more videos from the pro creator

Comment

We have Jay Cutler's seminar coming out tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by bhuge View Post
                  If you're using Internet Explorer, try a different browser like Firefox. Also, make sure you updated Quicktime.

Comment

Nice!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                      If you're using Internet Explorer, try a different browser like Firefox. Also, make sure you updated Quicktime.
                      I have firefox, it does the same thing stops halfway I will try it again though.

Comment

Cuts out half way through on both browsers.

Comment

twat

Comment

Cuts out halfway through on google chrome..

Comment

For the last few days most pf the vids have been stopping half way for me (I'm using IE9).

Comment

Working...
                              X