Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Pro Creator explains the use of fast/slow proteins while dieting at BodyPower Seminar

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cut out half way as well. This is a great Q&A, and wish there was more things like this available on here. Any of the pros, gurus, or just people overall in just great shape, will tell you 70% of it, is what you eat and put in your body. You are what you eat. You can train hard, and be very strong, but if you eat like crap you're going to look like crap, and probably feel just as bad as you look.

Comment

This might have been the most informational video I've seen on MD. I just wish it didn't cut out half way through.

Comment

ohhhh 40 minutes, ill have to save this one for cardio in the morning.

Comment

heyMD, its only 20min, not 40min, cuts off halfway, great vid nethertheless

Comment

Nice product plug... And I couldn't help but laugh at his explanation of why his product is better. "Waxy maize doesn't get into your system fast enough." RIGHT. Shit, then I guess I should be pounding grape juice all the time. Mostly a good interview and informative, and I agreed with most of his info, just not the lie about waxy maize to assist the sales of his product. These lies are why people have been so confused about fitness & supplementation for years.
            BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Carnage View Post
              ohhhh 40 minutes, ill have to save this one for cardio in the morning.
              Congrats on your transformation. Solid bro. Wish more people would take control of their lives and find happiness as you are doing.
              BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

rambod= the shit. Love hear his views and how he plans shit
                Great products at great prices http://www.docsnutritiondepot.com/index.aspx

Comment

is karbolyn the stuff i see jason huh using in his videos ? how would i use this ? i drink it right after training . with whey ? then how soon can i eat a solid meal ?

Comment

Originally posted by ukstrongman View Post
                    heyMD, its only 20min, not 40min, cuts off halfway, great vid nethertheless
                    Exactly!

Comment

BUMP

so no rest of the video?

Comment

so i usualy bring two drinks already mixed with me to work. i usualy dont drink the first one until 2 hours later. so its no good ? but what about the already made drinks you can buy at gnc. who knows how long those have been sitting .......... are you telling me those are useless too ?

Comment

Working...
                        X