Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jay Cutler diets on 500 grams of carbs a day! Cutler's Q and A seminar at BodyPower

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jay Cutler diets on 500 grams of carbs a day! Cutler's Q and A seminar at BodyPower

Learn from THE LEGEND himself as Jay Cutler talks about things he has never spoken about before. This seminar covers nutrition, training, pre-contest diet, and much more. In these rare seminars vids, the fans pick the brains on their favorite IFBB pros. Team MD was there to catch this at BODYPOWER 2011.

Better get out the popcorn cuz this is a big one. A good 45 minutes with the 4 time Mr Olympia!

Comment

Jay is honest and never shortchanges the fans!

Comment

Can't seem to watch it.

RP

-

Comment

Great Vid. Lots of good stuff. He is a great champ.
          Lift smart.

Comment

Great video with Jay ! At the end of the video he motivates the people to never give up their dreams and aspirations ,very charismatic figure this great man and athlete .

Comment

He's funny. Had me laughing a few times.

Comment

Great video
                T-Muscle.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Philly_1 View Post
                  Great video
                  X2!!

Comment

Jay is a class act and a true champion. I remember e-mailing him before he won his first Mr. O wishing him good luck and he responded right back thanking me. Most bodybuilders of his caliber would never do that.

I just hope the next Mr. O after Jay retires will follow in his footsteps.

Comment

500 grams of carb with how much insulin?

Comment

great video, Jay is very smart and funny, have a lot of respect for him!

Comment

Jay was so nice to me at Max and Erma's restaurant at the Arnold, came over and talked for a good ten minutes, came across really genuine and just a true gent...Digged his suit too...
                          MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by KINic View Post
                            STAND TO FUCK UNIT

Comment

Originally posted by KINic View Post

EXACTLY. come on now, doesn't this kind of shit annoy anyone else, when pros get in mags and start talking about their diets? then some highschool kid thinks its OK to do what Jay does, buys some cell-tech, and then gets FAT as living hell. its embarrassing to hear pros talk this way.
                              "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

Comment

Working...
                              X