Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Animal Nutrition Presents BodyPower Interviews w/X-Man Freeman, Alvin Small and MORE w/Giles!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Animal Nutrition Presents BodyPower Interviews w/X-Man Freeman, Alvin Small and MORE w/Giles!!


  • #3
    giles, i agree with everything you said and toney said but one single thing in the video. This is based more on opinion then anything but whats not in bodybuilding=p.....

    im not tall, I am 5'8, but i do appreciate the overall package of a dennis wolf because for a tall guy( dennis is 5'11 or 6'0?) he has a great back, and i know hes trying to please the mass by bringing up his lower back and calves.

    toney is right, the arnold look is fading real fast....another part of the sport thats fading real fast is posing..now im not saying to pose like kai greene or people in that calibur but to atleast give time and thought to put a well thought out planned posing routine. People pay hard earned money to see the art of bodybuilding morethen the physiques because i can easily pick out anybody whos big or has crazy cuts
    That's what she said -Michael Scott-

    Comment


    • #4
      Tony Freeman killed it.

      Comment


      • #5
        I respect Giles' opinion, but my opinion is that Dennis Wolf has an awesome physique. The way he poses it, not only is he massive, but he's got the shape too.

        I hear a bit of frustration in Toney's voice. Clearly, tall bodybuilders aren't going to have the fullness and balance of a competitor 4" shorter (except a freak like Wolf), nor will they look as good in print advertisements. Most Hollywood actors are short as well. He says he doesn't want to train his body to look like Mr. Olympia, but that's not what he was saying a few years ago. Now that he realizes he'll never win it, he's taking this new approach, which is cool, but it confuses me a bit. In other words, why is he still bodybuilding if not to win? (obvious answer - sponsorships) Today's standards are still FREAK. The aesthetic physique thing isn't quite here yet, and neither are the days of Arnold.
        BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

        Comment


        • #6
          Great interviews Giles, especially liked the one with Toney Freeman. The guy's awesome. Always been a fan of his.
          ‎"You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't" ~ Iron Mike Tyson

          Comment


          • #7
            i agree with toney. its awesome to see the freaky big guys, but i don't normally pic them for mr.o when i do its only because i know thats what the sport is doing right. now.

            Comment


            • #8

              Comment


              • #9
                Did you use dennis wold and great back in same sentence? lol
                Originally posted by muscleten View Post
                giles, i agree with everything you said and toney said but one single thing in the video. This is based more on opinion then anything but whats not in bodybuilding=p.....

                im not tall, I am 5'8, but i do appreciate the overall package of a dennis wolf because for a tall guy( dennis is 5'11 or 6'0?) he has a great back, and i know hes trying to please the mass by bringing up his lower back and calves.

                toney is right, the arnold look is fading real fast....another part of the sport thats fading real fast is posing..now im not saying to pose like kai greene or people in that calibur but to atleast give time and thought to put a well thought out planned posing routine. People pay hard earned money to see the art of bodybuilding morethen the physiques because i can easily pick out anybody whos big or has crazy cuts
                "Omg R u az big az jay cutler!?!?!"

                Comment


                • #10
                  yah, thats dumb, wolf admits he is only 5'11" and then toney freeman and eugene mishin try to say they are 6'2" if u look at the new york when they all 3 were next to each other they look about the same height. :/

                  Comment


                  • #11
                    i agree with tony here, as a tall man myself (6' 1") its very hard to be competitive against small guys who are 5-6 inches shorter. And like he said, he would never trade in his height, to win the olympia title. I agree! I may never be able to compete since at 6 foot tall, i cant be competitive and step onstage at a ripped 270lbs, but my physique looks very pleasing in the real world! To see guys who are tall and have lots of muscle is indeed a sight to behold, but they are a very rare sight indeed. Tony keep your head up high playa and keep doing your thing bro!!!
                    -C

                    Comment


                    • #12
                      Originally posted by intensity45 View Post
                      Did you use dennis wold and great back in same sentence? lol
                      i had no clue i said that lol, i meant to say that dennis wolf has a great back...
                      That's what she said -Michael Scott-

                      Comment


                      • #13
                        Originally posted by spanish lion View Post
                        yah, thats dumb, wolf admits he is only 5'11" and then toney freeman and eugene mishin try to say they are 6'2" if u look at the new york when they all 3 were next to each other they look about the same height. :/
                        yeah maybe its just an excuse because tall people arent as muscular as the shorter guys. but hey..hes 43 years old i believe and competitively his days are over...yes he could qualify for the olympia but would he ever win a pro show again...chances are no..but im in no position to say he cant do it
                        That's what she said -Michael Scott-

                        Comment


                        • #14
                          Tony is the man. I'm 6'3" and I've developed my shoulders and lats and I have a pretty small waist. I love my physique and I would not exchange it to look extremely massive like Branch. Tony is actually a person I look up to as a tall guy.

                          Comment


                          • #15
                            Toney Freeman is such a cool guy and look how long that interview was and he was answering all the questions very well and passionately. A great bodybuilder and it seems a great man. All the best Toney

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X