Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ANIMAL presents Frank McGrath Trains Chest: "I had the Jaws of Life Remove me from my car!"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good video
    T-Muscle.co.uk

Comment

great vid! goodluck on his return to form.

Comment

Its cool to see some Frank Mcgrath Videos.
        ironmaglabs.com

Comment

Un desarrollo espectacular, pero, ¿cuándo empezará a ganar campeonatos? En lo personal, admiro a Mc Grath.

Comment

Originally posted by MURASAME View Post
            Un desarrollo espectacular, pero, ¿cuándo empezará a ganar campeonatos? En lo personal, admiro a Mc Grath.
            Google-Rosetta Stone
            Being a champion in any field means pushing the boundaries of society

Comment

Originally posted by BigRonnie View Post
              Great physique and a nice guy!
              It's a physique many fellas aspire to I think and yup, he's a really nice guy too.
              UniversalUSA.com

Comment

i hope he wins the contest .guy deserves after all he's been thur.i have always liked the way frank looks good luck

Comment

Great to see him back into it and not letting the accident set him back. As he said, if anything its made him stronger (mentally)

Comment

he is one of my favorite bodybuilders.im glad he made it to the olympia.good luck man
                    Originally posted by G Diesel View Post
                    On his way back with a vengeance. The dude is an inspiration.

Peace, G

Comment

Glad to see frank back out there, I saw him at the cage at the O '10 but even better to see him back on stage!

Comment

Working...
                      X