This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
    I just got all the comparison pics for all classes/divisions posted. I'm working on individual now.
    I did get results E-mailed to me. If you're waiting to see an individual placing for someone, let me know. I can look through my E-mail.
    You are one extremely hard working lady doing all that tedious work!

Thank you Adina for backing me up, being my right arm and the other half of my brain all weekend and making my trip to Houston hassle free.

Comment

• Originally posted by ibarramedia View Post

Lindsay Mulinazzi in the house!
      is that the one on my right? she s hot!!
      I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
      JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

• Originally posted by MusclepapaJohn View Post
        You are one extremely hard working lady doing all that tedious work!

Thank you Adina for backing me up, being my right arm and the other half of my brain all weekend and making my trip to Houston hassle free.
        I was happy to help!

I actually enjoy the tedious work! (Well, I take pride in it is more like it!)

Comment

• Individual men, fbb, and bikini pics are posted. I'm working on fitness and figure now. Next I'll put in results.

Don't forget, if you're waiting to see a placing, you can leave a message here, and I'll post it.

The women pics can be found at FitnessRX - http://pics.fitnessrxmag.com/index.p...eventcode=1464

Comment

• Sheilahe Brown, one of the long-time Texas NPC judges and for this show show had a sit down conversation with fans and took Adina's questions about a variety of matters including her switch from female bodybuilding to physique. She as dropped forty pounds and loves it! She has already competed in the division and done well. Look for Sheilahe at the USAs and our video with her prior to.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
              is that the one on my right? she s hot!!

Yes that's her. The redhead.

Comment

• idk if its me but when yumon in relaxed his shoulders look in line with the rest of his body proportions but when he poses his rear delts disappear....anyone else agree?

Comment

Working...
                X