Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blood & Guts in Texas! Branch Warren and Dorian Yates Seminar at the Branch Warren Classic

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tskeen
    replied
    I THOUGHT MD was NO [email protected]#,

Anyone else notice that went to the seminar, how they cut out my question when I asked whose body was Dorian Yates favorite right now in the pros. I THOUGHT MD was NO [email protected]#, and the video is edited?! WTF!

Leave a comment:

• theplastickid
    replied
    Great video!

Leave a comment:

• The Joker
    replied
    Originally posted by ukstrongman View Post
    anyone noticed how huge dorian looks in his seat next to a mass monster like branch warren? looking well in comparisno, dorian yates has grown way bigger recently for sure
    I was thinking to myself that perhaps RockyWhatever might be eating his words. Dorian could be weighing 260 lbs. Even though he stepped on a scale to prove it. Not good enough I guess for some folks. Whats the next excuse?

Leave a comment:

• jtg987
    replied
    would be good for some subtitles for the questions, can barely hear what they're saying

Leave a comment:

• ArmyOf1
    replied
    Love Dorian's approach, rethinking some aspects of my training thanks to him!

Leave a comment:

• mfarleypt
    replied
    lol Dorian is the fuckin man...straight shooter no bodybuilding voodoo bullshit

Leave a comment:

• BenBach
    replied
    Originally posted by BenBach View Post
    I'm having problems with more videos now, I think it's just my account, but the videos play partly through, then just cut off into an advert. Can anyone help?? ta
    Nobody panic, its ok now

Leave a comment:

• themakcompany
    replied
    UK - I agree. Looks like Dorian is back on the juice for sure. A little pump for the seminar. I get it.

Leave a comment:

• Natural BB
    replied
    Dorian >>> speaks the truth

Leave a comment:

• Gabri
    replied
    Always great to hear from Dorian...

Leave a comment:

• eu
    replied
    Very good informations about contest prep , very usefull . Dorian Yates a great champion and a very wise one . I loved the part when he said he never made a comeback after he retired , cause he had pride and he wouldnt competed anymore if he wasnt at his 100 % . I respect a lot his ethic and thats why he was 6 time Mr. O winner cause of his mentality . Great seminar .

Leave a comment:

• BenBach
    replied
    I'm having problems with more videos now, I think it's just my account, but the videos play partly through, then just cut off into an advert. Can anyone help?? ta

Leave a comment:

• ukstrongman
    replied
    anyone noticed how huge dorian looks in his seat next to a mass monster like branch warren? looking well in comparisno, dorian yates has grown way bigger recently for sure

Leave a comment:

• Jivkog85
    replied
    Great video! Thanks Dorian!

Leave a comment:

• afresk
    replied
    Nope no problems here, was a great video, only was gonna watch 15 minutes at first...ended up watching the whole thing

Leave a comment:

Working...
X