Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 British Grand Prix Preview with Sugar Shawn Ray - Can Branch Warren go 2 for 2?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 British Grand Prix Preview with Sugar Shawn Ray - Can Branch Warren go 2 for 2?

Shawn Ray gives the rundown on who to watch for at the 2011 British Grand Prix. Can Branch Warren hold his conditioning from the Arnold Classic two weeks ago? Will Roelly Winklaar dial it in for the win? Get the scoop from Sugar Shawn Ray.

Branch rule!!!

this is a great year for Branch so is possible for him to make it .... why not his condition and overall mass will win in UK

Comment

Branch has this one in the bag.

Comment

I Hope Roelly Comes in condition. He'll wipe the competition off the stage
        T-Muscle.co.uk

Comment

Branch should have this one in the bag beyond question. The lineup isn't weak by any means, but not the caliber that should give him problems.
          The main person i am curious to see is Khan. It will be interesting to see how he looks post-recovery and how he looks standing next to guys like branch.

Comment

Originally posted by mattkachur View Post
            Branch should have this one in the bag beyond question. The lineup isn't weak by any means, but not the caliber that should give him problems.
            The main person i am curious to see is Khan. It will be interesting to see how he looks post-recovery and how he looks standing next to guys like branch.
            Khan is there for the play-by-play. He's not in the show. He was too deeply involved in the one to be able to compete.

Comment

I would be nice to see Johhnie Jackson in there
              Last edited by jd0232632; March 17th, 2011, 03:48 PM.

Comment

John Hodgson I think he meant to say.

Comment

Am I dieting to hard or is Shawn Ray getting back in shape?

Comment

Originally posted by davy1010 View Post
                    Am I dieting to hard or is Shawn Ray getting back in shape?
                    He's been back in the gym for weeks now!

Comment

Shawn sat next to me in the car, his legs are HUGE!!!
                      MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Sure it was his legs or his LEG?
                        "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                          Sure it was his legs or his LEG?
                          Erm...
                          MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

"Shawn sat next to me in the car, his legs are HUGE!!!"
                            G, when I am sleeping please in the future, keep your hands off my Thighs!
                            If I want a massage, please let me have the chance to say yes or no!

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
                              "Shawn sat next to me in the car, his legs are HUGE!!!"
                              G, when I am sleeping please in the future, keep your hands off my Thighs!
                              If I want a massage, please let me have the chance to say yes or no!
                              A foot massage?

Comment

Working...
                              X