Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Play-by-Play British Grand Prix w/Dorian, Zack "KING" Khan Packed with Videos from the Stage!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • and again the question, what do you think about toney/essa on 7th spot?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Leoric View Post
      and again the question, what do you think about toney/essa on 7th spot?
      Apples and oranges. I like the x frame classic look where others prefer the mass monsters. Thus the reason for 11 judges to allow for the 'personal' preference.
      "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Leoric View Post
        and again the question, what do you think about toney/essa on 7th spot?
        Essa was ON, Toney wasn't, love Freeman's structure though...When he's on point he's incredible...
        MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Mike View Post
          Apples and oranges. I like the x frame classic look where others prefer the mass monsters. Thus the reason for 11 judges to allow for the 'personal' preference.
          I prefer MELONS, Kai, grapefruits? Erm.
          MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

          Comment


          • Originally posted by yair2210 View Post
            how can you agree to this if you said yourself over the years that bodybuilding is not all about size.
            that doesn't make sense to me at all. if we go back that means that your placing over the years should be way lower...
            you were mad when dorian won the O' stating that he wasn't a complete bodybuilder with torn muscles(correct me if I'm wrong.)... and branch doesn't even match yates... he's one of the uncomplete bodybulder's in this buisnees....
            Bro you dont have to agree with anything, bodybuilding will always be controversial... its not like a 100m race where there is a clear winner... thats why after every show we always get a debate by fans saying what a crock of sh!t....

            Comment


            • Originally posted by ZACK-KHAN View Post
              Bro you dont have to agree with anything, bodybuilding will always be controversial... its not like a 100m race where there is a clear winner... thats why after every show we always get a debate by fans saying what a crock of sh!t....
              Hey Zack its a sport of opinion for sure and thats the part I enjoy the most! People like what they like and the debate is what fuels these forums!

              Comment

              Working...
              X