Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Branch Warren Wins 2011 British Grand Prix! Results and Scorecards!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

doin good branch! and congrats to his partner johnnie i love watching ur videos

Comment

Originally posted by Irongodfather View Post
      Folks saying that Branch had too much muscle to lose, if that were the case, Markus Ruhl would have won 8 Olympias. There's more to it, and he did not have the conditioning this week that we're used to from him. The German got screwed. The only reason he is not considered a very high elite is b/c he is European, doesn't speak english, and has no sponsor.
      True statement. If mass is all it takes to win, then Markus Ruhl was the best of all time
      All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Comment

Originally posted by joel.inbalance View Post
        So MD and the supplement companies call the shots at every show now do they? I think your over thinking all of this.
        I think that is a pretty accurate assesment
        All statements made herein are fictional and are solely for entertainment purposes

Comment

Originally posted by franco12345 View Post
          SHAME!! THE GUY WITH THE WORST SHAPE IN THE IFBB WINS AND THE CLEAR WINNER, ROCKEL IS 4TH. THE ATHLETES RISK THEIR OWN HEALTH TO COMPETE AND THEY GET REWARDED BY UNFAIR JUDGING.... I HOPE ONE DAY THERE WILL BE A REAL CHANGE OF RULES AND THERE WILL BE NO ROOM FOR DISGRACEFUL PHISIQUES OF WARREN AND KEFALIANOS, TO THE AVERAGE PERSON THEY ARE JUST LAUGHABLE. IT IS SAD TO REALIZE HOW THE SPORT OF ARNOLD AND ZANE HAS GONE DOWN
          Yea it's fucked up. Who would be inspired to look like Branch Warren? To this day bodybuilding magazines with Arnold on the cover sell more then any other competitor, I think that says a lot. Arnold was an inspiration to many, and will continue to inspire. I'm fed up with people saying "the pictures don't tell the whole story" Give me a fucking break! It's not like the pics are in black and white, also the video was not bad quality. The fans of bodybuilding are what keep this cult activity going. I think it's time to let the fans be the judges instead of those fuckin "yes men" judges
          Last edited by bigrgc; March 21st, 2011, 02:30 AM.

Comment

I guess Branch is the new look for the Big Guys....everything is BIG in TEXAS. Go Branch!
            and some ppl say Branch looks bad...lol
            Not to the judges...
            JOIN my health transformation challenge
            www dot flexwithdrexfor90days dot bodybyvi dot com

Comment

Originally posted by joel.inbalance View Post
              Exactly, prime example - The FlexPro - Did any of you see Evan beating Dex before they both stepped onstage? I figured ok, Dex is a Mr. O and has won the Arnold 3 times, there is no way Evan is going to beat him. But guess what, Shawn, Flex & George Farrah had him winning it after pre-judging. So does that mean that MD and Universal say that? Don't think so, they are free to have their own opinion's.
              WTF are you talking about?? You compare ppl thinking it was Dexters show BEFORE the show and then that Shawn and company said he was gonna win AFTER prejudging. Thats how you are trying to prove that they are objective??
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RuhTBVT7X0s Kenny Powers

Comment

Rockel got robbed should have been higher!

branch...aesthetic...no way
                jonny...big legs...no way

Comment

No I was trying to prove that they have their own opinions and that they aren't being told what to say buy the supplement companies. Actually.
                  Joel Williams

Comment

I think the pictures might be better to choose the winner, but i'm pretty sure the judges don't really have a chance to see them while the are placing the guys. If they looked at the pictures as well as what they do now they would probably get the placings right more often.
                    Joel Williams

Comment

Ronnie will win either the Spain Show or FIBO Europa in April!
                      You heard it here first and all will be forgotten!
                      he better get contol over his stomach first!

Comment

Congrats Branch!!!!

Muscular Development Forum Rules :.

This Post May be found offensive & may contain offensive material, consider yourself advised.

Comment

what a joke ,....Ronny Rockel was the real winner and you know it ....

Comment

Roelly in 2nd????????????????? REALLY???? Wow.....Merry X-mas!
                            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                            2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

lol...what a joke. a well deserved victory ? cmon guys, try to be objective.
                              placings 1-3 was nothing more than a disgrace in competive bodybuilding.
                              i call it a political strife. what a shame.

Comment

i think with jj it may be his genetics. he trains ultra hard and heavy, has world class powelifter strength and lifts, he definitely squats deep enough if you ever seen him train. sometimes a weak bodypart is weak genetics in that area.

Comment

Working...
                                X