Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Branch Warren Wins 2011 British Grand Prix! Results and Scorecards!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MsGuns View Post
    If the 2 German judges had RR 1st and everybody else has BW 1st then Branch wins, right?
    Why are you so sure the scorecard has been manipulated?
    "I can accept failure... But I can't accept not trying." - Michael Jordan

Comment

• Originally posted by MsGuns View Post
      If the 2 German judges had RR 1st and everybody else has BW 1st then Branch wins, right?
      Why are you so sure the scorecard has been manipulated?
      Right, Branch still wins but not with the maximum score possible.
      The thing is that it's mathematically impossible that he got the maximum score possible because 2 German judges had Rockel in 1st.
      So the scorecard has been manipulated.
      If you don't know how the score system works just look it up and you will see that the score of Branch isn't possible.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. German View Post
        I can prove to you that the scorecard is manipulated.
        There were 2 German judges in the jury.
        Here is an interview of the German judge Erich Janner telling that he and the other German judge Winfried both had Rockel in 1st.

http://clips.team-andro.com/watch/42...ritish-gp-2011

If you have a look at the scorecard you can see that Branch won with the best score possible (2 times 5 points)
        But because both German judges had Rockel in 1st, this is a mathematical impossibility.

No what happens is, the two highest and two lowest scores are being eliminated, if I can remember correctly. So if we had 9 judges in total and 7 judges had Branch in first, and the 2 German judges had him in second, then 2 firsts and the 2 seconds are being eliminated, leaving him with a perfect score of five. But that's not where the injustice happens, it is with the seven judges who are judging Branch in first even though he is clearly second. We can only imagine why?? I for one believe the judges are receiving benefits from the big companies who want their athletes to do well. So all Muscletech has to do is be really nice to five judges on the panel. But either way, Ronny got shafted again...

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by alexceau View Post
            No what happens is, the two highest and two lowest scores are being eliminated, if I can remember correctly. So if we had 9 judges in total and 7 judges had Branch in first, and the 2 German judges had him in second, then 2 firsts and the 2 seconds are being eliminated, leaving him with a perfect score of five. But that's not where the injustice happens, it is with the seven judges who are judging Branch in first even though he is clearly second. We can only imagine why?? I for one believe the judges are receiving benefits from the big companies who want their athletes to do well. So all Muscletech has to do is be really nice to five judges on the panel. But either way, Ronny got shafted again...
            One of the most stupid comments I've ever seen.
            "I can accept failure... But I can't accept not trying." - Michael Jordan

Comment

• [QUOTE=andrewa;2510561]One of the most stupid comments I've ever seen.[/QUOTE
              Everyone is entitled to an opinion, as long as you don't disparage others who disagree with your point of view. Even you're entitled to one buddy...

Comment

• EXTREME HQ VIDEOS from Czech Rep.

Comment

• very nice

Comment

• Originally posted by sacharidacek View Post
                    EXTREME HQ VIDEOS from Czech Rep.

thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X