• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thata boy rockel hahaha

hes trying to get the judges to open their eyes
    "Omg R u az big az jay cutler!?!?!"

Comment

Rockel has every right to want to be compared to Branch warren this allready
      done 2 times no need for more branch fan 4ever congrats to branch and haters suck it d lol

Comment

what? Warren had every right. Rockel just tries to break through like a fullback? Branch would be better than him on an actual off day.

Comment

Good for Rockel, if the judges don't award the placing...he should STAND next to Branch and let them know he should have been at LEAST 2nd!
          "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

Comment

I love all these idiots that say , yeah ROCKEL you had every right to be compared.... There is no comparison in a fucking posedown, they are posing different angles for like 1 second. If he wanted to complain elsewhere why he got none in a comparison round in one thing, not pushing around like a monkey in a posedown.

Comment

Haha that was hilariously gay.

But anyway, good for Rockell.

Comment

branch killed him. theres a difference between trying to be compared to him, and acting like a fool, rockels actions make bodybuilding look bad. congrats to branch

Comment

Rockel got in Branches personal space. He went a bit overboard...honestly, I would have felt like drop kicking him to the ground.

Comment

hahaha johnnie jackson is like branchs bitch. tisk tisk. rockell did good until the end.
                    LUCKY 13 APPAREL
                    http://www.greasegasandglory.com/man...nufacturerid=1

Comment

Originally posted by Miami Muscle View Post
                      Only way Ronny would get compared to Branch is by hunting him down

Judges didn't even bother comparing them

wonder why....
                      Yeah that what I was getting at.

Originally posted by niubodybuilder05 View Post
                      I love all these idiots that say , yeah ROCKEL you had every right to be compared.... There is no comparison in a fucking posedown, they are posing different angles for like 1 second. If he wanted to complain elsewhere why he got none in a comparison round in one thing, not pushing around like a monkey in a posedown.
                      So if the judges don't compare him in the "judging" portion of the show when does he get the chance to stand next to Branch?

Sure it was not judged but it's good to see that he knows he should have been compared and was prepared to push the point to the judges and the fans.

Have you ever watched the Olympia pose downs? The exact same thing happens, yet guys don't cry about it, they have fun with it.

Branch did the same thing trying to get between, Phil and Jay. Sure he wasn't judged at that point in time, but he sure wanted to get compared, just the same as we saw from Rockel.
                      Attached Files
                      www.leighcarmichael.com

Comment

Here's how I predicted it yesterday...

Giles' Top Ten Predictions
                        1 - Branch Warren
                        2 - Roelly Winklaar
                        3 - Ronny Rockel
                        4 - Toney Freeman
                        5 - Johnnie Jackson
                        6 - Essa Obaid
                        7 - Michael Kefalianos
                        8 - Alvin Small
                        9 - Thomas Benagli
                        MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Branch should of hog tied Rockel, then bring out the bowey knife.................

Comment

Branch should expect this. He's the one huge name in the line up, so everyone is gonna be gunning for him plain & simple. Ronny did what any BB should do, go up to the favourite to win & show that yer on his level if not better...whether its judged or not. I'm a bigger fan of Branch than Ronny, but I think Branch should've handled it much better. He should've took Ronny on, & showed why he's the favourite to win. Plain & simple. Getting ticked off & showing it doesn't help you in anyway.

Comment

I was waiting for Branch to pick Ronny up like a 20lb dumbbell and toss his arse across the stage. lol.
                              "Bring the beauty back!"

Comment

Working...
                              X