Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel sorry for Ronny. He looked best on that stage, and if you watch on the video j.j. and b. warren push him really hard when he is trying to get between them. People should open their eyes, these guys (judges, sponsors and athletes) made their own "clan" and only a few are allowd to be up there. If you are an "outsider" you get pushed asside. This is available everywhere and unfortunately in bodybuilding it's getting more and more obvious. No wonder why BBing is having few fans left..

Comment

I don't think Rockel was trying to get the attention of the judges, he was just too frustrated because he knew what was coming.
      Also the whole "judging" system pretty much don't exist, actually never existed. The athletes who have the bigger sponsorships(supplement contracts, magazine contracts etc) and generally better PR than others, are the ones who will take the top placings, it's not rocket science - on the contrary it's pretty simple. The "man behind the lights" is the one who makes the call, how the athletes will place - everybody i believe knows what's going on in reality.

For example on this event, it's pretty obvious who's should be the winner and generally how the placings should really be. Even if you get a whole set of - blind/high out of their minds/half naked with stripper's glitter dust all over - judges they can tell you that Rockel is on another level in comparison to Brach and pretty much everyone on that line up. Please i don't wanna hear any crap about his back and ham/glute water weight or even an aesthetics comparison. For the second one there's no point, Branch has no aesthetics whatsover to begin with.

Plus it's pretty lame that Rockel gets robbed that often, that much and that obviously. It's like having a couple of thieves trying to rob a bank and the cops set up red carpet and open the safe for them - it cannot get more lame than this
      Last edited by Yaz; March 21st, 2011, 07:40 PM. Reason: Ispiration
      MyProtein 5% Discount Code: MP194637

Comment

Originally posted by johnnybravo2003 View Post
        THIS
        I THOUGHT RONNY WAS JUST TRYING TO HAVE SOME FUN,EVEN THO I AM A BRANCH FAN I THINK HE ACT LIKE A RETARD.
        Originally posted by Speedyconcarne View Post
        I agree. This is the way. Good for Branch on the win and kudos to Rockel for fighting for every inch!
        Agree

Comment

Originally posted by Yaz View Post
          I don't think Rockel was trying to get the attention of the judges, he was just too frustrated because he knew what was coming.
          Also the whole "judging" system pretty much don't exist, actually never existed. The athletes who have the bigger sponsorships(supplement contracts, magazine contracts etc) and generally better PR than others, are the ones who will take the top placings, it's not rocket science - on the contrary it's pretty simple. The "man behind the lights" is the one who makes the call, how the athletes will place - everybody i believe knows what's going on in reality.

For example on this event, it's pretty obvious who's should be the winner and generally how the placings should really be. Even if you get a whole set of - blind/high out of their minds/half naked with stripper's glitter dust all over - judges they can tell you that Rockel is on another level in comparison to Brach and pretty much everyone on that line up. Please i don't wanna hear any crap about his back and ham/glute water weight or even an aesthetics comparison. For the second one there's no point, Branch has no aesthetics whatsover to begin with.

Plus it's pretty lame that Rockel gets robbed that often, that much and that obviously. It's like having a couple of thieves trying to rob a bank and the cops set up red carpet and open the safe for them - it cannot get more lame than this
          Exactly !

Comment

Originally posted by dutchamateur View Post
            Some people have just zero sense of humour. Branch's trying too hard to look like a tough guy. I wonder if he ever smiles?? Except that fake smile on stage. I think it's not great advertisement either for bodybuilding. Imho typical meathead.
            THIS!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Yaz View Post

Great post.

I can understand Ronny frustration about all this crap.

Comment

Branch ran away like a pussy. He knows he can't compete w Ronnie in this show. I guess being good friends w Steve does help. I also heard a comment that a friend who did a national show was over conditioned and that's why he didn't place as high. How ridiculous is that comment? Too over conditioned for a bodybuilding show. These bad placings are getting as annoying as corrupt politicians. Plus, competitors, stop w the freaking bitch tits. Do something about it!!!! How masculine can you be with breasts at the end of your chest???

Comment

i THINK ronnie rockel looked a little immature.He was just pissing everyone off.He should've had points taken off for acting unprofessional!!

Comment

Branch didn't seem to be taking it too hard until Rockel nearly pushed him off stage. Even then, I don't think he lost his temper nearly as bad as he could of. He kept his professionalism, and I bet they buried the hatchet back stage.

Branch is on top of the world now, so of course people on the forums are gonna hate on him. I'm sure he'll do all of his talking on the stage.

Comment

I was in the crowd & it was good fun to watch,but do feel Ronney took it alittle to far & thought it was going to kick off at one point

Comment

FUN

WTF BRANCH HIMSELF DOES THAT COME ON, IN THE MR , TO THE JUDGES COME ON GUYS THIS I KILLING OUR SPORT, RONNIE KEEP TRAINING HARD, I THOUGHT BARANCH WAS NOT AFRAID OF COMPETITION, ON BODY BUILDING STAGE THERE IS NO PERSONAL SPACE, FUCK PERSONAL RONNIE DO IT AGAIN,BRANCH YOU KILL ANIMALS WITH BARE HANDS BUT YOU RUN FROM RONNIE WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABT RONNIE, HE'S MORE TAHN AN ANIMAL, ANY WAY BARANCH YOU OFF THIS WEEKEND
                        Last edited by Siyamazi; March 22nd, 2011, 09:38 AM. Reason: FUN

Comment

Originally posted by Siyamazi View Post
                          WTF BRANCH HIMSELF DOES THAT COME ON, IN THE MR , TO THE JUDGES COME ON GUYS THIS I KILLING OUR SPORT, RONNIE KEEP TRAINING HARD, I THOUGHT BARANCH WAS NOT AFRAID OF COMPETITION, ON BODY BUILDING STAGE THERE IS NO PERSONAL SPACE, FUCK PERSONAL RONNIE DO IT AGAIN,BRANCH YOU KILL ANIMALS WITH BARE HANDS BUT YOU RUN FROM RONNIE WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABT RONNIE, HE'S MORE TAHN AN ANIMAL, ANY WAY BARANCH YOU OFF THIS WEEKEND
                          Fuck.... dude, learn to spell.

Comment

Originally posted by BigRonnie View Post
                            there is no reason pushing this whole thing, a couple of years ago shawn, flex and ronnie did the same thing and everybody liked it!
                            Where is that video?

Comment

props to rockel

that was a crazy video to watch lol.

I am a fan of both men; rockel has an awesome physique, and warren's intensity is unreal.

yet there is something to be said about branch not holding his ground in the posedown for even an instant.....

Comment

I think Branch was being a bitch personally. Like someone else said, this shit has happened before and was all in good fun. He knows Rockel should have been in 2nd and been compared to him. If Rockel was more developed in the back and hams he smokes branch in my book, bigger isnt always better.

Comment

Working...
                                X