Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 British Grand Prix FINALS and PREJUDGING Wrap Ups with Dorian Yates, Shawn, and Zack Khan!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can there be a wrap up video without talking about Rockel?
    As Dorian tried to speak about Rockel Shawn immediately changed the topic.
    Ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. German View Post
      How can there be a wrap up video without talking about Rockel?
      As Dorian tried to speak about Rockel Shawn immediately changed the topic.
      Ridiculous.
      ^ You're not the only one noticing such things.
      BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Dorian Yates himself, who is an IFBB judge, had Rockel on 2nd. What happened with the judging? Why was Rockel placed so low?

Comment

Rockel & Warren

Comment

king khan is maddd funny

Comment

Originally posted by Butch Peterson View Post
              Rockel & Warren

Yeahhh, you got my photos okay then Butch mate? Any poss you could stick a photo-credit on please mate? Soz to be a pain bud.
              MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Voland View Post
                Funniest pic ever!

Also when Dorian told Zack that - in his black and white pimp-daddy outfit - he looked like a 'naughty schoolboy' and Zack replied 'That's cos I am Doz!'...

We had a right laugh down the front, I really don't think people realise how witty and dry he is...He has me in stitches Dorian, gave me a lift to the venue last night...Cracks me up...Zack too is always fun to be around, never stops messing about and cracking jokes...

Shawn too is fun, I mean, how can anyone make a 3 and a half standstill in traffic seem like fun? Shawn and Steve Weinberger did!! Was one of the most memorable experiences of the entire weekend! Never really spoken to Steve before, what a legend, nearly swerved off the road he had me laughing so hard! Top, top guys all of them! A true privilege...
                MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Voland View Post
                  hahaha

Comment

Working...
                  X