Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 British Grand Prix FINALS and PREJUDGING Wrap Ups with Dorian Yates, Shawn, and Zack Khan!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mouazzen
    replied
    Originally posted by Voland View Post
    hahaha

Leave a comment:

• Giles
    replied
    Originally posted by Voland View Post
    Funniest pic ever!

Also when Dorian told Zack that - in his black and white pimp-daddy outfit - he looked like a 'naughty schoolboy' and Zack replied 'That's cos I am Doz!'...

We had a right laugh down the front, I really don't think people realise how witty and dry he is...He has me in stitches Dorian, gave me a lift to the venue last night...Cracks me up...Zack too is always fun to be around, never stops messing about and cracking jokes...

Shawn too is fun, I mean, how can anyone make a 3 and a half standstill in traffic seem like fun? Shawn and Steve Weinberger did!! Was one of the most memorable experiences of the entire weekend! Never really spoken to Steve before, what a legend, nearly swerved off the road he had me laughing so hard! Top, top guys all of them! A true privilege...

Leave a comment:

• Giles
    replied
    Originally posted by Butch Peterson View Post
    Rockel & Warren

Yeahhh, you got my photos okay then Butch mate? Any poss you could stick a photo-credit on please mate? Soz to be a pain bud.

Leave a comment:

• Poker Face Ace
    replied
    king khan is maddd funny

Leave a comment:

• Butch Peterson
    replied
    Rockel & Warren

Leave a comment:

• jprc10
    replied
    Dorian Yates himself, who is an IFBB judge, had Rockel on 2nd. What happened with the judging? Why was Rockel placed so low?

Leave a comment:

• majrminer
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. German View Post
    How can there be a wrap up video without talking about Rockel?
    As Dorian tried to speak about Rockel Shawn immediately changed the topic.
    Ridiculous.
    ^ You're not the only one noticing such things.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. German
    replied
    How can there be a wrap up video without talking about Rockel?
    As Dorian tried to speak about Rockel Shawn immediately changed the topic.
    Ridiculous.

Leave a comment:

• theplastickid
    replied
    Was at the show Ronny Rockel was a definate 2nd. He should of been pushing branch for the top stop I thought.

Leave a comment:

• Shawn Ray
    replied
    "I am really curious to see where they place Essa, he is the best conditioned in the show with good lines and an awesome upper body and small waist. Just like Johnnie he needs sweep, but his legs are far better than Jackson's. Therefore I do not understand why he wasn't in the first call-out. Funny how Shawn and the guys had no comment on him... "
    Ok, Reality Check!

Essa while "Structurally" sound, was Flat, Soft and devoid of Ab and Back Detail.
    He needs more Ham separation and clearly was not close to his best, which he can still achieve just not here in London.
    That said, he was placed correctly and in time should iron out his problems.
    Switching Guru's flying in from Dubai to Ohio to England and now Spain he will learn the hard way as a Rookie Pro to "Time and Peak" better in the future but there were no "Boo's" upon him not making the Top 6 rest assured.
    he will see better days down the road.

Leave a comment:

• BigDinDaHood
    replied
    unbelivable what they did with ronny rockel!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Donflex
    replied
    Originally posted by Giles View Post
    JOJ looked extremely good, like Zack said to me 'With the legs to match his upper half he's another Coleman"...
    font.jpg

Not quite another Coleman, but almost....Joel Stubbs with legs, now thats another coleman!!

Leave a comment:

• Butch Peterson
    replied
    2011 British Grand Prix FINALS Wrap Up with Dorian Yates, Shawn Ray and Zack "King" Khan!

Leave a comment:

• Giles
    replied
    JOJ looked extremely good, like Zack said to me 'With the legs to match his upper half he's another Coleman"...

Leave a comment:

• Giles
    replied
    Judges said Rockel was marked down for his distension...

Everyone I spoke to and interviewed all said Ronnie 1st or 2nd, not ONE person had him lower than 2nd....He looked incredible, better than Branch...

Roelly looked sensational today!!!!!!! Fuller and harder...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X