Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 British Grand Prix Winner Branch Warren Interview after the Victory - with Trish and Shawn

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 British Grand Prix Winner Branch Warren Interview after the Victory - with Trish and Shawn

nice bro thank

Comment

Great job Branch. Now its time to take the Olympia title!

Comment

The hard work paid of for the Hardest Working Man in Bodybuilding!
        Enjoy your UK Tour Branch!
        Attached Files

Comment

yeeeeaa I saw him on the prejudging and he was soft as a sponge ....was for at least 14, not 5,...

Comment

lol...what a joke. a well deserved victory ? cmon guys, try to be objective.
            placings 1-3 was nothing more than a disgrace in competive bodybuilding.
            i call it a political strife. what a shame.

Comment

Its Great How Trish,after placing 3rd in columbus in fitness,supports branch and does not seem bothered by Branch being the main focus in the bb industry! This is one very humble LADY WHO LOVES AND SUPPORTS BRANCH! I RESPECT HER HUMILITY FOR SURE!

Comment

Question? i know the olympia is a ways away...But Do you think Branch could still use these victories to help catapult him to win the olympia ? or due to olympia being still months down the road that its just to far to keep the momentum going...I would like to hear Shawns thought on this too if possible.
                Yes i know he look alittle soft...I'm a fan of Branch, Phil and Jay...Jay will be hard to beat and everyone say's Phil is the only one too do it. But i really believe that Branch could pull it off...THIS YEAR.

Comment

You dont ever.............

take the mic from shawn, whats the matter with you. He wasnt giving it to you, he reached over so u can talk in it. Learn for next time Trish!!! U look Disrespectful, U don't ever see Branch who has been interviewed million times at least do that!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by garo View Post
                    take the mic from shawn, whats the matter with you. He wasnt giving it to you, he reached over so u can talk in it. Learn for next time Trish!!! U look Disrespectful, U don't ever see Branch who has been interviewed million times at least do that!!!!!!!!!
                    LOLROFL. I am guessing this is a Joke right?

Comment

No probably not. I am a Branch fan also but you have to realize neither Phil nor Kai competed at the Arnold or this competition, had they there might be a whole different hype going on right now. Kai didnt compete because he is focusing only on the Olympia. I figure Phil is doing the same...

Comment

Originally posted by garo View Post
                        I think this is more important than the result of the competition.

Who does she think she is?

I hope this doesn't affect her plaing at the Olympia.

I expect to see a formal public appology from Trish.

Shame shame shame.
                        www.leighcarmichael.com

Comment

God bless you Branch!
                          "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" - Philippians 4:13

Comment

ROCKEL WON THIS SHOW. HE IS THE UNCROWNED PEOPLE'S CHAMP OF THE BRIT OPEN.
                            BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

good job branch!

Comment

Working...
                              X