This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by big barry View Post
    When I spoken with Toney, I said how do you think it will go etc.He replied with .....

"Bro,your tall like me,you know how it is.I don't feel bad bring beatern by some one who is 5ft 6"

Made me laugh.

He was very polite with my girl too,posed for a few pics,even let her have a squeeze of his guns. POW POw
    You wanna watch that smooth son of a bitch Barrington me ol' buddy, he's like me, a fanny magnet...Ahem. (No, not the American 'fanny', the umm, British one)

Hee hee.
    MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

I notice the Muscular Development employees have not commented on the fans reaction over Branch's win. Most fans on the boards are saying Rockel should have won this show, and yet he got 4th. Step up MD. Branch wasn't as razor sharp or proportioned as Rockel. It's plain to see. I think Steve Blechman put the hush order on MD employees to not discuss the issue because Branch is bringing big publicity to MD.

Don't get me wrong, Branch has more mass on his frame than many, but it just didn't look nearly as good on the British stage as it did at the Arnold. Wanna talk about conditioning? His back looked soft compared to Rockel.

Now go ahead MD, and make me look like the idiot amateur I am. Just don't forget - fans make the decisions by purchasing your magazines.
      BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

Comment

Originally Posted by big barry
        When I spoken with Toney, I said how do you think it will go etc.He replied with .....

"Bro,your tall like me,you know how it is.I don't feel bad bring beatern by some one who is 5ft 6"

Made me laugh.

He was very polite with my girl too,posed for a few pics,even let her have a squeeze of his guns. POW POw
        You wanna watch that smooth son of a bitch Barrington me ol' buddy, he's like me, a fanny magnet...Ahem. (No, not the American 'fanny', the umm, British one)

Hee hee.

I shouldn't think he/you has a problem with the ladies !!!!

Comment

does the end of every routine have to end with the guy pumping his fist, putting his hand next to his ear and pacing back and forth? Seriously? Every time??

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny_1979 View Post
            does the end of every routine have to end with the guy pumping his fist, putting his hand next to his ear and pacing back and forth? Seriously? Every time??
            It gets the crowd going...
            MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

its not coming up for some reason???
              2013 NPC MID-ILLINOIS LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP

Comment

Originally posted by lilarnold View Post
                its not coming up for some reason???
                You mean the videos?

Comment

thanks for videos

Comment

Working...
                  X