Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Europa Hartford "Exclusive" Live Stream and Play by Play with Levrone and Centopani

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Last call-out is a riot...

Comment

• Troy can win this one . Yeahhh !

Comment

• It will be a sad saturday for bodybuilding if troy wins. He looks great from the front but he has NO hamstring/glute detail. Its not frontbuilding, its bodybuilding.

He has a great shape but IMO the top spots should go to the better conditioned guys like jeff long and ben white.

Comment

• Troy FTW!

Comment

• Troy has this by a mile...

Comment

• When we know who compete in finals. Is it when they start tommorrow?
                Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart...

Comment

• Originally posted by josebb View Post
                  It will be a sad saturday for bodybuilding if troy wins. He looks great from the front but he has NO hamstring/glute detail. Its not frontbuilding, its bodybuilding.

He has a great shape but IMO the top spots should go to the better conditioned guys like jeff long and ben white.
                  That's right. It is BODYbuilding -- not GLUTEbuilding. Waaayy too much emphasis on the butt in recent years. Not enough consideration for overall shape and balance.

Comment

It will be a sad saturday for bodybuilding if troy wins. He looks great from the front but he has NO hamstring/glute detail. Its not frontbuilding, its bodybuilding.

Ben is conditioned, but he is horribly flat and small when you compare him to anyone else on the stage. I have no idea why he made the first call out over Fred Smalls.

Comment

• Troy ftw
                      My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!
                        My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

• it might sound slack to say but i hope ben white doesn't win.

the guy has a fucking big mouth and needs a reality check

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by wantobebig View Post
                              it might sound slack to say but i hope ben white doesn't win.

the guy has a fucking big mouth and needs a reality check
                              Don't worry he has no chance.

Comment

• Go Troy. Bring back the 'shape'!

Who care if glutes are not 100% ripped, overall body looks the best.

Comment

Working...
                                X