Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Europa Hartford "Exclusive" Live Stream and Play by Play with Levrone and Centopani

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Booyah!

P1010817.JPG
    "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
      Booyah!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]253456[/ATTACH]
      the guy on the left is a fucking wigger if i've ever seen one, what a douche

Comment

• Jeff long looks really conditioned !!!! but troy will probably win nice flow and condition but not in the hams !

Comment

• Moe Bannout is looking very good in this competition, I think he is going to be 3rd!!

Comment

• so is this live stream being recorded?

Comment

• That can't seriously be the top 3.. can it? That's fucking ridiculous.
              Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

• I don't get this judging... and the webcast was horrible speaking about picture quality.
                Is Freeman-Harris-Jackson or Alves-[canadian]-White TOP3?

Comment

• For me Troy is out of TOP3 because of his legs - he loses every pose speaking about legs.

Comment

• I hope Will place top3, want see him in better condition in the Olympia. His FDB looked ridicules next to Troy.

Comment

• Are there any Pictures of the contest?

Comment

• That's a weak lineup.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mouazzen View Post
                          Moe Bannout is looking very good in this competition, I think he is going to be 3rd!!
                          LOL no...

Especially because of his clear use of synthol or esiclene (How can you even tell whether its inflammation or oil is beyond me) in his calves and shoulders. Possibly also in his tris..

Dude has been doing this for years and its clear to the judges. He'll never place if he keeps it up...

Comment

• Originally posted by josebb View Post
                            LOL no...

Especially because of his clear use of synthol or esiclene (How can you even tell whether its inflammation or oil is beyond me) in his calves and shoulders. Possibly also in his tris..
                            sadly that's true even for tris....

Comment

• Originally posted by wantobebig View Post
                              the guy on the left is a fucking wigger if i've ever seen one, what a douche
                              Blechman's son.
                              My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

• All the pre-judging pics are up.

You can find men and women's bodybuildig here: http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/...eventcode=1471

Figure is here: http://pics.fitnessrxmag.com/index.p...eventcode=1471

Comment

Working...
                                X