Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Europa Hartford "Exclusive" Live Stream and Play by Play with Levrone and Centopani

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elf View Post
    Blechman's son.
    explains a lot

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Durand View Post
      is it just me or is there something up with the left side of toney's chest? or the entire left side? lol
      "Omg R u az big az jay cutler!?!?!"

Comment

• Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
        All the pre-judging pics are up.

You can find men and women's bodybuildig here: http://pics.musculardevelopment.com/...eventcode=1471

Figure is here: http://pics.fitnessrxmag.com/index.p...eventcode=1471
        Thanks

Comment

• looks like jeff long got shafted man, looked reall good had him in top 5

I like troy, will harris, jeff long, ben white, and even fredd smalls

Comment

• Originally posted by intensity45 View Post
            is it just me or is there something up with the left side of toney's chest? or the entire left side? lol
            tore his pec I believe benching

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Neva View Post
              tore his pec I believe benching
              WOW REALLY JUDGES REALLY

LOL NO AX TO GRIND WITH LONG HE SHOULD BE FIGHTING FOR THE WIN?????

Comment

• wow... i call b.s , should be jeff long ftw!!!

Comment

• So, if Ben White deserves to win this show flat as a penny but still in shape, that means Kai should've won the Olympia last year....
                  Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

• jeff long looks the best onstage!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Levrone View Post
                      Thought Jeff Long and Fred Smalls should have been in first callout.
                      Me too :-(
                      www.leighcarmichael.com

Comment

• Jeff needs a lot more thickness in his upper body, although condition-wise he looks great. I think Troy is the clear winner, good balance, awesome condition, pleasing lines, and besides what some people may say, he's brought up his legs. What I don't agree with is that Smalls and Long were not in the first call-out. It should be Alves, Willmore, Smalls, Long, White, Freeman, Jackson. Anyway, we all could argue about this all night and still wouldn't come to any conclusion... LOL the fun of BB competitions. One thing we can't argue about is Troy for first, he's done his homework...

Comment

• Originally posted by mrusa85 View Post
                          That's right. It is BODYbuilding -- not GLUTEbuilding. Waaayy too much emphasis on the butt in recent years. Not enough consideration for overall shape and balance.
                          That statement is so correct. Guys worry too much about guys asses. Troy is BB!

Comment

• I would like to give props for my home girl Tazzie for bringing the total package, size with conditioning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jude2 View Post
                              I would like to give props for my home girl Tazzie for bringing the total package, size with conditioning.
                              Agreed, she's got better conditioning than all of the men. I think she's might not win it though because she's up against pure genetic freaks with V-tapers that are out of this world.
                              Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

• Originally posted by HangingLegRaise View Post
                                Agreed, she's got better conditioning than all of the men. I think she's might not win it though because she's up against pure genetic freaks with V-tapers that are out of this world.
                                Agreed, but she should at least be 3rd. She has been doing alot of powerlifting in the last years and it has changed her structure and also the aging process, being 45. She is one of the stongest women around thats for sure.
                                Last edited by Jude2; July 29th, 2011, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X