Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Europa Hartford "Exclusive" Live Stream and Play by Play with Levrone and Centopani

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i wish we didn't have to wait until tomorrow lol

Comment

• Troy Alves physique is awesome.

Comment

• Will Harris number 1! His front double biceps crushes everyone. Go back and take a look at the comparisons yourself if u don't agree.

Comment

• will harris is holding a lot of water in his hamstrings, he won't make top 5.

Comment

• Our Contest Photos by Jeff Binns are up for your viewing pleasure!
            "What is patriotism but the love of the food one ate as a child?" ~ Lin Yutang.

Comment

• Will Harris is getting screwed here to a certain extent !! I hope they don't judge the Olympia like this ...... No one is seriously conditioned here , but I am seriously confused with the callouts !
              OF ALL THE THINGS I HAVE LOST , I MISS MY MIND THE MOST !

Comment

• Big Will is owning Lavoie in every shot !! Smaller waist , more pleasing physique , bigger muscle bellies.....what the hell is going on ??!!

Comment

• where is the video for will harris routine ? johnnie jackson ?

Comment

• Johnnie has a serious upper body , I really wish he could get his legs up !

Comment

• Best Fred smalls to date.

sent from a rooted inc2 using tapatalk....

Comment

• Good Job Kevin! Thx for the updates

Comment

• Finals are at 3:00 this afternoon.

Team MD will be back in place: Kevin and Ron at the play-by-play, Robbie with the videos, and I'll be tagging pictures.

We've also got Sho covering the fitness with the play-by-play here and pictures at FitnessRX.

Comment

• Women bbing pics up?
                            SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                            2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

• Originally posted by doyleemersonsmith View Post
                              Will Harris number 1! His front double biceps crushes everyone. Go back and take a look at the comparisons yourself if u don't agree.
                              sorry but his lower body is gonna hurt his placing bigtime.

Comment

• Originally posted by buffguy View Post
                                sorry but his lower body is gonna hurt his placing bigtime.
                                i agree i was hoping he would take the show but even his back doesn't look as ripped as usual....troy's back actually looked bigger because of how diced it was and how the hell was Lavoi in the first callout he's big and conditioned but jeez i would never place anyone in a top spot with that kind of shape BLAHHH....tony and johnny both got a gift tonight they were soooo offffff, TROY wins by default lol

Comment

Working...
                                X