Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Europa Hartford "Exclusive" Live Stream and Play by Play with Levrone and Centopani

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WILL THERE BE ANY PAPARAZZI PHOTOS?

Comment

where can i see the live stream
      Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart...

Comment

Alright people! Figure is up first!!!

Comment

Is there a link to the stream?

Comment

Jelena Abbou - local CT competitor, her conditioning is better than I've seen in the past. I'm glad she moved back to Figure, it suits her physique better.

Tiffany Archer
            - tall and lean, conditioning is a bit soft but she still looks good.

Holly Beck
            - from Sarasota, FL. bringing her usual package, tight conditioning , small waist and broad shoulders. Pretty suit.

Melanie DePalma
            - Her posing and walking is too stiff, not feminine enough. We didn't get to see her back either.
            Last edited by LilSho; July 29th, 2011, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Ali Frahn - brand new pro, this is her pro debut. Lots of fans in the audience. Wide waist, tight conditioning with striated glutes.

Aleisha Hart - way too soft

Caroline Hernandez - she lives in NY, she could be a little harder in the legs and stomach.

Elizabeth Maurice - Not a fan of her posing, knees are poking out. Her hair is in her face too and bangs are too long

Teresita Morales - second pro show, teeny tiny, tight conditioning, may be too tight
              Last edited by LilSho; July 29th, 2011, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
                Your current one should be OK. She's got a piece of hiney floss on. The one is question did not!!!
                Ohhh, she did, it was just her ass was too big to see it
                SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

Comment

Chikondi Mseka - jsut went pro at Jr USAs. a bit soft, way too soft, great shape though and thats what got her pro card

Angelica Nebbia - got engaged and her pro card at Team U. from Long Island, my home town. Tiny little thing, tight, cute look, very prety, she looks great

Hazal Nelson
                  - she;s got a soft butt, she needs to come down a little in size, holding too much muscle

Emily Nicholson
                  - posing is too stiff, lacks confidence and stage presence, needs to loosen up

Marcy Porte
                  r - FL/NJ girl, haven't seen Marcy compete in about a year. She is a little too soft this year.
                  Last edited by LilSho; July 29th, 2011, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Tiffany Procopio - got her pro card last year at N Americans, she's a bit hard and her tan is too light. Looks good overall though.

Gennifer STrobo - recently won Toronto if I'm not mistaken. Very tight conditioning.

Gina Trochiano
                    - Jerz girl. much improved since the NY Pro. Much tighter, looks much more confident. Her legs are a bit soft, though everywhere else she looks good. I think she is a top girl.

IFBB Fitness Pro Nicole Duncan is sitting with me on this Pro Show!!!
                    Last edited by LilSho; July 29th, 2011, 03:32 PM.

Comment

First Callouts Pro Figure

Nicole - I like Holly Beck out of this first lineup

Sho
                      - I agree, and I would say Jelena Abbou would be a top girl out of this lineup.

Second group

Nicole
                      - My three out of this lineup are Angelica Nebbia, Gina Trochiano and Gen Strobo

Sho - I agree, those are my choices too

First Callout:

Jelena Abbou
                      Holly Beck
                      Aleisha HArt
                      Chikondi Mseka
                      Gennifer Strobo

They moved Gen Strobo in to the center, in between Chikondi and Jelena.

Comment

Second Callout:

Gina Trochiano
                        Aleisha Hart
                        Tiffany Archer
                        Hazal Nelson

Comment

That's it for Figure! check out the Live Stream and also Robbie's video clips. Tomorrow Finals is at 3pm! Kevin Levrone and Ron Harris are going to transition in to WBB and MBB.

Comment

Originally posted by LilSho View Post
                            That's it for Figure! check out the Live Stream and also Robbie's video clips. Tomorrow Finals is at 3pm! Kevin Levrone and Ron Harris are going to transition in to WBB and MBB.
                            Hi lilsho thanks for the cover but what live streaming are you talking about ?

okay gotcha

http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...-the-Champions
                            Last edited by thejpman; July 29th, 2011, 03:45 PM.

Comment

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/l...champions.html

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X