Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2011 Europa Hartford "Exclusive" Live Stream and Play by Play with Levrone and Centopani

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigheinz
    replied
    Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post
    Heinz bro, it is not simply your "Conditioning, Soduim, Carb Loading, Etc.
    Bro you have some "Structural & Muscular Distribution" stuggles.

Your not a "Genetic Freak, you are muscular in areas and weak in other areas. Your ripped in areas and Smooth in other areas. You are not the "Complete Package" and you're actually getting beaten by better Bodybuilders.
    it is not a Knock on you but simply the facts.
    Your up agains some stiff competition and some of the best in the world.
    There is nothign I could sugggest to you based on the photo's that would take you from Last to First because out sport is not designed that way.
    However critical people are of your body, it is yours and you are the only one who can change it's appearance through training hard and dietingc harder.

Keep up the good work, your improving on what you have to work with but sometimes in sports and in life, it is not always good enough to beat others who have various advantages over you.

Dont let yourplacings dictate what you can or cannt do with regard to training.
    Stay hungry, there are other contests ahead and better days. If you dont feel this is true you should stop now and find something that makes you happier.

All the best kid.
    S RAY
    Thanks for your great answer Shawn. I really appreciate you took time the give me to write me.
    I have my feet of the earth and i do know all my limitations and i do know i am competing with an unique elite of the world, and it is a place a well deserve after the hard work and several wins national and international good places in my country, and I know that hurts a lot of wanna bees that hardly competed 10 times in their life or hardly train, but this is not my concern and i dont pay attention to them.

Bodybuilding is my business, i am a trainer of national and international athletes, helped lots of them to get knowledge, 1st places and even Pro cards, and also help other sports athletes in their performance. I am also running a very successful personal training business, and export products to other countries and even making a new line of products for my Spain partner, and i have made all those connections just because i am an active Pro bodybuilder.

I have got a great sponsorship and work position with MHP for 2 years and i made the mistake to go with Muscletech for 2 years, and now i am about to get another sponsorship, and i am not talking about free products....

I do know i have to fix what goes wrong with my body the last day of the show to look at my 100% and show my improvements and get good comments even if i always get beat by the best bodybuilders of the world, i am enjoying my contest prep, my competitions, the feed back when i see how my business grow every time i am getting ready or competing, even getting lots of business thru Facebook.

I am always hungry, more contest are coming and better days are coming like you said, this is my dream, my income and no body cant take it away from me. And one day i will be bigger and nailing it to get in higher positions, and if somebody is taking his time in a local show to think about how i got here, that makes me feel even better. I never judge any body, my work and my will is to help people even with illness or disadvantage to get their goals.

All the best and thanks a lot for your positive comment.

Leave a comment:

• RockyIII
    replied
    i see Heinz all the time at local shows here in Miami and without trying to sound to harsh,i always wonder how this guy turned pro every time i see him...the fact that he jut said that in his opinion it all comes down to his last minute changes tells me that he is in even more denial that what i thought.
    Some BBers who earned a pro card in other countries sometimes do not have a pro physique even though they have a pro card. a guy like Heinz could never tun pro in a NPC sanctioned contest like the USAs or Nationals, so basically he got thrown to the wolves now tht he has to face genetic freaks who are the cream of the crop.
    Again, i dont mean what i say in an offensive way...i myself had to come to the realization that no matter what i do i could never even crack top 3 at a state level show...sometimes you gotta wake up and smell the coffee

Leave a comment:

• Ron Harris
    replied
    Originally posted by Shawn Ray View Post

Your not a "Genetic Freak, you are muscular in areas and weak in other areas. Your ripped in areas and Smooth in other areas. You are not the "Complete Package" and you're actually getting beaten by better Bodybuilders.
    There is nothign I could sugggest to you based on the photo's that would take you from Last to First because out sport is not designed that way.
    However critical people are of your body, it is yours and you are the only one who can change it's appearance through training hard and dietingc harder.

Keep up the good work, your improving on what you have to work with but sometimes in sports and in life, it is not always good enough to beat others who have various advantages over you.

Stay hungry, there are other contests ahead and better days. If you dont feel this is true you should stop now and find something that makes you happier.

All the best kid.
    S RAY
    Ditto - Heinz does not have the genetic shape and structure to be a good pro. That's not an insult, it's a fact. But I too echo my respect for doing so much with what God gave him. I really don't think looking the way he did 3 days out would have changed his placing at all. These guys do NOT have lagging bodyparts and they have natural X-frames. Trying to beat them is like a guy missing a foot going up against world-class sprinters.

Again, no direspect is meant. Genetics are a huge part of this sport, and you were either blessed with awesome genes or you weren't. I am sure some will point to Branch Warren, but Branch's genetics aren't that bad. He is thick and maximally developed all over.

Leave a comment:

• isoprep
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevin Levrone View Post
    I don't see Troy as the clear winner like that - all the rest are still being compared.
    Kevin you should not be commentating learn some manners, you look like a dick.

Leave a comment:

• Shawn Ray
    replied

All the best kid.
    S RAY

Leave a comment:

• Jude2
    replied
    Heinz stop play with around and risking your physique with the last couple of days of magic shit. You look 10 times better in those 3 day out pics, just coast into the show if u are ready during the last week.

Leave a comment:

• Bigheinz
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevin Levrone View Post
    Heinz Senior - honestly, I respect his will to compete but he is out of his league here. He must absolutely love the sport because he is at a huge disadvantage with the rest of these guys.
    Hi Mr Levrone: It is very frustrated for me to be in good shape and then lose it the last day and look like i have been doing in my last shows, something goes wrong when i cut the sodium and the water and then carbing up and sometimes my size just disappear or i get flat or out of any league.
    I understand your point of view sitting there and i have no excuse besides keep trying to nail it like i use to do back in the day of look like i do 3 or 5 days before the show.
    I do know it is hard to believe but i can give you a list of people that witnessed my transformation by the minute, people you know very good and support me everyday.
    I am not saying i have great genetics or i could be top 10 or Mr O.... I work hard to look great, be competitive, show my improvements, grow, get good comments and grow my business, and eventually get to a top level with the favor of god.
    I do love my sport, i have been competing for 23 years and since 2008 i have this problem. And i will never give up.
    Here you have some pics from 3 days before the show with 220 lb.
    You cant even imagine how hard this is for me but it always make me stronger and better and hopefully one day very soon i will show that i am true bodybuilder.
    IMG_6427.jpgIMG_0221.jpgIMG_1266.jpg

Leave a comment:

• alexceau
    replied
    Jeff was in condition and was clearly overlooked.

Leave a comment:

• BigRonnie
    replied
    Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
    Better condition and bigger legs are needed - and Fred knows this.
    the judging was still bad - no need to defend the obvious wrong decisions.

Leave a comment:

• Ron Harris
    replied
    Originally posted by wala View Post
    Smalls out of top 3? Judges wtf?

soniamdisappoint.jpg
    Better condition and bigger legs are needed - and Fred knows this.

Leave a comment:

• wala
    replied
    Smalls out of top 3? Judges wtf?

soniamdisappoint.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Adina Zanolli
    replied
    Lavie had striated glutes...but his structure really does just throw the whole package off.

Leave a comment:

• alexceau
    replied
    Smalls or Harris should have been second, Long in the top four. I agree with the statement that Lavoie's structure is not the most appealing and I don't believe that he was more conditioned than Jeff.

Leave a comment:

• Adina Zanolli
    replied
    Originally posted by lilarnold View Post
    yeah i went back and watched them. thanks adina
    No problem...and I asked that question the first time we had the live stream...that's how I knew the answer!

Leave a comment:

• GEARD UP
    replied
    yeah i went back and watched them. thanks adina

Leave a comment:

Working...
X