• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fred "Biggie" Smalls and Greg Sadowski: 1 Week Out from the USAs/ Hartford

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/c...tfordusas.html

Fred has definately put some size on he mustve had a really good off-season

Comment

Excellent video. You really get to know what these guys are up to just listening to & watching it. Greg looks like a threat at the USA--good luck! Smalls has never looked better but needs bigger legs to compete in the pros.

Comment

I like Freddie, he has cool videos that he has put up weekly in the lead up for this show.
        He has it all, apart from leg detail from the rear. Anyway, he should still do well. Well put together BB:er

Comment

Fred seems to be in shape for this point out from the contest, he has great size and structure, if you brings it 100% he could make some real noise as a pro.

Comment

Fred looks great, besides sharing the same first name we also share limitless potential

Comment

fred's upper body is massive!!! wow

Comment

It's cool to hear two different perspectives on dieting. Two completely different metabolisms.

Comment

When I saw him in NJ Guest Posing I thought he looked like Garbage but he looks awesome now lol

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroFire View Post
                    It's cool to hear two different perspectives on dieting. Two completely different metabolisms.
                    that dude greg has a bizarre metabolism...its really ridic

Fred looked great 2 weeks out, this video does not show his conditioning well. he was ready 2 weeks ago as he said. And that gym is fukin awesome, he needs to open one down here in middletown

Comment

Fred looks ridiculous! Those delts are crazy
                      ‎"You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't" ~ Iron Mike Tyson

Comment

fred looks great. i have never seen him look that good. and greg looks very good too. his front double bi is wickid evil . good luck guys. this video realy motivated me

Comment

Working...
                        X