Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2011 Europa Hartford Interviews and Wrap-up with Kevin Levrone and Evan Centopani

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I honestly think Kevin is EXACTLY the kind of guy you want for this job! He is honest and he knows his stuff, its a rare skill not to be diplomatic at all times. I want him to do it all at the O! Atleast together with Shawn!

We need more honesty regarding placements and why this and that happened! Very important! Also a good thing for the athletes!

Comment

Evan seems a little hesitant to really tell how he feels. Drop the bomb and tell someone you think otherwise, lol.
      Subscribe - http://youtube.com/blackwellmuscle
      http://swoletra.com

Comment

Originally posted by nissan200sx View Post
        Besides the fact that I too enjoyed Kevin's interview skills.......Will Harris was robbed !!!!! If the Olympia was judged this way , they could just as well go and drop the Sandow off at Hide's house now.
        LOL!!!

Comment

Kevin is direct, honest and fast. He is pure class!

Comment

Kevin Levrone is unprofessional

Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
            Kevin was fast and accurate and basically good at everything he did this weekend...a good asset to our team!

Thats great that everybody thinks he is so awesome. In my opinion he is a very unprofessional. The way he interrupted Even during his comments was very immature. It was almost like he was threatening Evan. Agree with Kevin or he's going to call you out. Everybody is entitled to there own opinions. If you want to see a good interviewer watch Dave Polumbo.
            Peace is our profession, killing is just a hobby

Comment

Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
              Guys From the 90s like kevin,shawn and flex are not pc like most guys today and it makes for great conversation and interviews!
              I dont thinks it is good for the sport. The old guys have this attitude like they were so much better back in the day. Like they know it all and if you disagree with them then Fuck you!! You got these dinosaurs calling out Evan, Evan was just trying his hardest to be professional and show respect but all kevin could do was interrupt him.
              Peace is our profession, killing is just a hobby

Comment

Originally posted by isoprep View Post
                I dont thinks it is good for the sport. The old guys have this attitude like they were so much better back in the day. Like they know it all and if you disagree with them then Fuck you!! You got these dinosaurs calling out Evan, Evan was just trying his hardest to be professional and show respect but all kevin could do was interrupt him.
                I kind of agree with you on this one. You can voice your opinion, but there's no need to be unprofessional and disrespect people. That's not "old school" it's just kind of rude honestly. BUT, I respect Kevin's opinion and appreciate his passion. Maybe just have a bit more self-control when doing interviews.

Comment

Evan needs to be more aggressive on the MIC
                  I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                  JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

when Troy said that he lost his training partner,is he saying that he died?
                    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                    JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                      when Troy said that he lost his training partner,is he saying that he died?
                      yes

Comment

About a min in the "recap" interview Kevin made things for Evan a little uncomfortable :LOL: I like Kevin as a commentator and his viewpoints are fairly accurate...he's got a strong opinion and isn't afraid to stand by it. Evan was being a bit more diplomatic, as he's still gotta compete against these guys. Smart on his part
                        "I'd rather be dead than average" - Mike Maddog Bell

Comment

Gotta love kevin 'keeping it real' Levrone.. definitely need more of him doing interviews and commenting straight shooter, breath of fresh air for sure!

Comment

Originally posted by nissan200sx View Post
                            Besides the fact that I too enjoyed Kevin's interview skills.......Will Harris was placed too high !!!!! If the Olympia was judged this way , they could just as well go and drop the Sandow off at Hide's house now.
                            Fixed..

Put some glasses on bro. Will harris looked like he was full offseason from the back. The fact he even placed at all is a gift.

Comment

Originally posted by josebb View Post
                              Fixed..

Put some glasses on bro. Will harris looked like he was full offseason from the back. The fact he even placed at all is a gift.
                              I had my glasses on, and it would appear that a lot of people had them on as well , because I am not the only one making that statement. Even Levrone says that he should have been top 2. Beside Will's placing , the judging of this contest does seem to be rather confusing to all !!
                              OF ALL THE THINGS I HAVE LOST , I MISS MY MIND THE MOST !

Comment

YEAH KEVIN ROCKS MAN

Comment

Working...
                                X