Announcement

Collapse

Registeration by Email Only

Due to frequent disruptions by a rogue user on the forum, automatic email regisration will be suspended. Users will still be able to auto-register, but will not be able to post or comment until verified by a forum admin.

If there are any questions or concerns, please email [email protected]

Thanks very much for your cooperation

sincerely,
Jen the Admin
See more
See less

The 2011 Europa Hartford Interviews and Wrap-up with Kevin Levrone and Evan Centopani

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mustang200
    replied
    Is it me or is the volume really low?

Leave a comment:

• Javycarb
    replied
    Kevin is the man, i am fan of both Centopani and Levrone but Levrone was way better and man i think someone else needs some glasses hahaha Will Harris was ON

Leave a comment:

• Ron Harris
    replied
    Originally posted by alpmaster View Post
    Holy fuck Levrone saved the whole wrap up video. Seriously. Evan just said "uh.. I dunno... uh... well.. uh.. I dunno" for the whole video. Ron just had filler talk and acted like he just got into bodybuilding yesterday.

You two owe Levrone.
    I wasn't supposed to offer any opinion on the show, just keep Kevin and Evan talking about it.

But Kevin did steal the show there, no doubt. He's good!

Leave a comment:

• alpmaster
    replied
    Holy fuck Levrone saved the whole wrap up video. Seriously. Evan just said "uh.. I dunno... uh... well.. uh.. I dunno" for the whole video. Ron just had filler talk and acted like he just got into bodybuilding yesterday.

You two owe Levrone.

Leave a comment:

• TheFuture
    replied
    Kevin has become my favortie MD interviewer/ opinion guy. He is doing a wonderful job. He and Shawn make for one hell of a tandem

Leave a comment:

• EmekajOkammor
    replied
    I appreciate Kevin's Interviews also

Leave a comment:

• 2jacked!
    replied
    I feel MD should have Kevin doing more interview updates with athletes. Kevin doesn't hold nothing back keeping it 100% real in interviews and opinions. Big Will Harris should of had first place not taking anything away from Troy.

Leave a comment:

• TheFuture
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy Blackwell View Post
    Evan seems a little hesitant to really tell how he feels. Drop the bomb and tell someone you think otherwise, lol.
    He still competes with these guys and he doesnt have the cache that Levrone does. Give him time

Leave a comment:

• Ron Harris
    replied
    Originally posted by Mulk View Post
    Mars Lavoie didn't have any interviews in the media !
    It must be hard for him... even if i agree that he didn't deserve 2nd place !
    He is qualified for the Olympia and if I were him, I would do it even if I knew I wouldn't get a real look. Just to be up there with Jay, Phil, Kai, Branch, Victor, Wolf, etc would be an amazing experience.

Leave a comment:

• Mulk
    replied
    Mars Lavoie didn't have any interviews in the media !
    It must be hard for him... even if i agree that he didn't deserve 2nd place !

Leave a comment:

• Ron Harris
    replied
    I think Kevin did a great job - he has strong opinions and he isn't afraid to voice them.

Leave a comment:

• mayor of bodybuilding
    replied
    Fullblown baby!

Leave a comment:

• ahmed husnain
    replied
    YEAH KEVIN ROCKS MAN

Leave a comment:

• Andrew.S
    replied
    Originally posted by josebb View Post
    Fixed..

Put some glasses on bro. Will harris looked like he was full offseason from the back. The fact he even placed at all is a gift.
    I had my glasses on, and it would appear that a lot of people had them on as well , because I am not the only one making that statement. Even Levrone says that he should have been top 2. Beside Will's placing , the judging of this contest does seem to be rather confusing to all !!

Leave a comment:

• josebb
    replied
    Originally posted by nissan200sx View Post
    Besides the fact that I too enjoyed Kevin's interview skills.......Will Harris was placed too high !!!!! If the Olympia was judged this way , they could just as well go and drop the Sandow off at Hide's house now.
    Fixed..

Put some glasses on bro. Will harris looked like he was full offseason from the back. The fact he even placed at all is a gift.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X