Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2011 Europa Hartford Interviews and Wrap-up with Kevin Levrone and Evan Centopani

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fullblown baby!

Comment

I think Kevin did a great job - he has strong opinions and he isn't afraid to voice them.
      Muscular Development Online Editor
      FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Mars Lavoie didn't have any interviews in the media !
        It must be hard for him... even if i agree that he didn't deserve 2nd place !

Comment

Originally posted by Mulk View Post
          Mars Lavoie didn't have any interviews in the media !
          It must be hard for him... even if i agree that he didn't deserve 2nd place !
          He is qualified for the Olympia and if I were him, I would do it even if I knew I wouldn't get a real look. Just to be up there with Jay, Phil, Kai, Branch, Victor, Wolf, etc would be an amazing experience.
          FB: Ron Harris IG: RonHarrisMuscle Author "EvilX10: 10 Tales of Extreme Darkness"

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Blackwell View Post
            Evan seems a little hesitant to really tell how he feels. Drop the bomb and tell someone you think otherwise, lol.
            He still competes with these guys and he doesnt have the cache that Levrone does. Give him time

Comment

I feel MD should have Kevin doing more interview updates with athletes. Kevin doesn't hold nothing back keeping it 100% real in interviews and opinions. Big Will Harris should of had first place not taking anything away from Troy.

Comment

I appreciate Kevin's Interviews also
                Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

Comment

Kevin has become my favortie MD interviewer/ opinion guy. He is doing a wonderful job. He and Shawn make for one hell of a tandem

Comment

Holy fuck Levrone saved the whole wrap up video. Seriously. Evan just said "uh.. I dunno... uh... well.. uh.. I dunno" for the whole video. Ron just had filler talk and acted like he just got into bodybuilding yesterday.

You two owe Levrone.

Comment

Originally posted by alpmaster View Post
                      Holy fuck Levrone saved the whole wrap up video. Seriously. Evan just said "uh.. I dunno... uh... well.. uh.. I dunno" for the whole video. Ron just had filler talk and acted like he just got into bodybuilding yesterday.

You two owe Levrone.
                      I wasn't supposed to offer any opinion on the show, just keep Kevin and Evan talking about it.

But Kevin did steal the show there, no doubt. He's good!

Comment

Kevin is the man, i am fan of both Centopani and Levrone but Levrone was way better and man i think someone else needs some glasses hahaha Will Harris was ON

Comment

Is it me or is the volume really low?

Comment

Originally posted by isoprep View Post
                            I dont thinks it is good for the sport. The old guys have this attitude like they were so much better back in the day. Like they know it all and if you disagree with them then Fuck you!! You got these dinosaurs calling out Evan, Evan was just trying his hardest to be professional and show respect but all kevin could do was interrupt him.
                            I think it's good for the 'sport' to have some disagreement like this, otherwise it's going to be the same stuff like "yep, winner looked great, hats off to him, let's see if he can make more improvements two weeks from now in Dallas" just further perpetuating bullshit.

Kevin interrupted him like once, at the beginning re: Will Harris. Strong personality and opinion - sure. Might be kind of abrasive, but to me that's preferable to the vanilla discussion in video usually. I don't think it was really unprofessional like someone else said.

Comment

Originally posted by mustang200 View Post
                              Is it me or is the volume really low?
                              You can't tell it, but the music is the background was EXTREMELY loud. They kept it at show volume.

I'm sure that has something to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by poppa large View Post
                                I think it's good for the 'sport' to have some disagreement like this, otherwise it's going to be the same stuff like "yep, winner looked great, hats off to him, let's see if he can make more improvements two weeks from now in Dallas" just further perpetuating bullshit.

Kevin interrupted him like once, at the beginning re: Will Harris. Strong personality and opinion - sure. Might be kind of abrasive, but to me that's preferable to the vanilla discussion in video usually. I don't think it was really unprofessional like someone else said.
                                I agree.

When you watch football or basketball commentators, they frequently disagree and speak up when they can't stand not to!

Comment

Working...
                                X