Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 2011 Europa Hartford Interviews and Wrap-up with Kevin Levrone and Evan Centopani

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Again, nobody uses the sun to get an even tan or base anymore. That rub on shit looks blotchy. Im sure I will see the same stuff when I look at the USA pics.

Comment

Let me put in perspective

Originally posted by FitAdina View Post
      I agree.

When you watch football or basketball commentators, they frequently disagree and speak up when they can't stand not to!
      The reason it was disrespectful: Kevin is retired, Evan is an up and coming great. Evan is in a position where he needs to act professional and show respect to the judges and other bodybuilders. Kevin really put Evan on the spot by saying:"honestly, you really believe that Will deserved 4th." He is saying that Evan will say whatever the judges want to hear so they dont fuck him over in the future.

The difference between Football and basketball commentators is that they are old retired or sometimes guys who never played professional and can say whatever they want.

Kevins Keepin it real catch phrase is very, for a lack of better words, stupid. He is voicing his opinion. And by saying he is keeping it real is like saying that what he is saying is absolutely right and that nobody else will speak up and he is the only one with enough balls to say anything. Im not a judge, and I dont know anything, but he could be right about Will winning, but no matter how much bitching and complaing he does it will not change that. He ruined the victory for Troy.
      Peace is our profession, killing is just a hobby

Comment

Originally posted by isoprep View Post
        The reason it was disrespectful: Kevin is retired, Evan is an up and coming great. Evan is in a position where he needs to act professional and show respect to the judges and other bodybuilders. Kevin really put Evan on the spot by saying:"honestly, you really believe that Will deserved 4th." He is saying that Evan will say whatever the judges want to hear so they dont fuck him over in the future.

The difference between Football and basketball commentators is that they are old retired or sometimes guys who never played professional and can say whatever they want.

Kevins Keepin it real catch phrase is very, for a lack of better words, stupid. He is voicing his opinion. And by saying he is keeping it real is like saying that what he is saying is absolutely right and that nobody else will speak up and he is the only one with enough balls to say anything. Im not a judge, and I dont know anything, but he could be right about Will winning, but no matter how much bitching and complaing he does it will not change that. He ruined the victory for Troy.
        whatever,i am all for more Kevin as a commentator and "keepin' it real"!
        I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
        JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

I agree that the way he said it put him on the spot and kind of insinuated what you're saying. Honestly though, it's just kind of like an impromptu wrap-up video and it's not like he said that stuff to Troy during his interview with him. There's always going to be disagreement over who should have won a show, but it's not like anything is ruined. At the end of the day, it's just an opinion. Troy still wins.

Comment

Watching the video's I really didn't realise that Fred Smalls was so damned good! I'm well impressed...
            MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Wow, Kevin is doing a great job interviewing, so glad MD finally took him on...Big asset to add to the team.
              MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

Originally posted by Mulk View Post
                Mars Lavoie didn't have any interviews in the media !
                It must be hard for him... even if i agree that he didn't deserve 2nd place !
                AGREED

Comment

i think kevin is a wee bit bias towards will because troy was obviously much harder and more dense than will was. but i definitely agree that will in 4th was wackkk
                  My belief is greater than your doubt

Comment

i think its because he doesnt come in hard enough. conditioned yes, hard as rock no.
                    My belief is greater than your doubt

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
                      He is qualified for the Olympia and if I were him, I would do it even if I knew I wouldn't get a real look. Just to be up there with Jay, Phil, Kai, Branch, Victor, Wolf, etc would be an amazing experience.
                      he is doing it

he knows it's a lifetime opportunity to stand on that stage

Comment

I dont thinks it is good for the sport. The old guys have this attitude like they were so much better back in the day. Like they know it all and if you disagree with them then Fuck you!! You got these dinosaurs calling out Evan, Evan was just trying his hardest to be professional and show respect but all kevin could do was interrupt him.
                        Your Point is well taken! That being said the guys in the 90s were better because the standard was based alot more on conditioning than just size for size sake like today! As for Kevins opinion,alot of guys get paid alot of money on radio and tv to give a strong opinion and it sells!

Comment

I'm glad Troy won it, usually gets shafted placement wise. JOJ and Freeman should be placing top 5 easily in shows like these. Conditioning always gets them.
                          "It's dark, and the mayne is hot"

Comment

Working...
                          X