Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Troy Alves Wins Europa Battle of Champions - Results, Scorecards, Wrap Up and Interviews!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ben White should have placed last, zero taper from the back with his gut sticking out. Totally disguisting. Also looks a good 20 pounds(of mass) away from his best...

Comment

This is one of those shows where everybody fights for second.

On the last callout with the top guys, they pulled Troy out of the line-up and moved the other guys in. It was evident that they had to move him out to be able to compare the other guys without him...he was just such the obvisous winner.

The crowd seemed semi-upset with Will's placing, but more-so with Smalls.

The judges were rewarding conditioning here. They didn't count against Marc's structure like many wanted to.

Comment

I think Johnnie should have placed higher.... ALOT higher.

Comment

did Troy´s training partner died?
          I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
          JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Troy was in great condition, very dry, no question about his placing. I thought Harris was second, Smalls third, Long fourth. Bannout is full of oil so the judges will always take that into consideration. White is smaller but was conditioned, so fifth would have been appropriate, Lavoie sixth??

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
              and i am very happy for Troy Alves! I always knew Troy was better than what he has usually shown in the past!
              yea.. man Troy deserved this one
              www.Demarresden.com www.crazeewear.com

Comment

troy got soft in the legs and back. still not enough to allow Will to slip in. not to take anything from Will Harris but Troy was clearly the winner. the rest are questionable.
                instagram: fit4payne_benthebuilder

Comment

I can't believe Jackson didn't place higher.

Comment

very happy for Troy!

Comment

Working...
                    X