Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Troy Alves Wins Europa Battle of Champions - Results, Scorecards, Wrap Up and Interviews!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Troy Alves Wins Europa Battle of Champions - Results, Scorecards, Wrap Up and Interviews!

The 2011 Europa Hartford Wrap-up with Kevin Levrone and Evan Centopani

2011 Europa CT Winners Interview with Kim Buck

2011 Europa CT Interview with Will Harris

2011 Europa CT Winners Interview with Troy Alves

Comment

im really sorry to say, but the judging at this show was.... questionable. Troy deserved the win, but 2nd, 3rd and 4th was =/

Comment

I'm sitting in the lobby of the hotel putting in results.

Troy came by, and I let him pick the pics that went in this thread.

I also showed him a few comments from the play-by-play thread. He is very thankful for the kind words.

Comment

BEN WHITE THIRD?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!
          twitter: @badbadleroyb,

Comment

Originally posted by bad bad leroy brown View Post
            the judges are on crack.

Jeff Long shd be in the top6. not the 2nd guy or ben white.

Comment

Originally posted by bad bad leroy brown View Post
              He was very small compared to his best. Good condition, but noticably smaller.

Comment

Shocked.... Big Will should have been at least 1 if not 2. Tony is a class act and knew he got one today. Why is Ben White placing higher than Tony X man?? Why is Marc Lavoie even in the top freaking 5?? Has the judging in the sport gone the way of Pro Boxing?? This is BS!! I need to really acess if I'm going click the button tomorrow for my O tickets.

Comment

The main thing noticable on Toney tonight was that water was pouring out of him. He was covered.

Comment

Where was the "wow" factor at this show? No one really showed up looking their best. Pretty much all of the guys were soft and/or flat. That's just my opinion.
                    BODYBUILDER MARCUS | The Blog

Comment

ben white can take a long walk off a short pier

Comment

i'm really pissed for Jeff Long placement.. for me he was top 5

Comment

Originally posted by youngitalianstallion View Post
                          i'm really pissed for Jeff Long placement.. for me he was top 5
                          and i am very happy for Troy Alves! I always knew Troy was better than what he has usually shown in the past!
                          I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                          JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Tony always had class sometimes got over looked for bigger bodies/

Comment

Alves rightfully deserved the win. He always had that great V-taper which IMO is better than almost all pros today. He actually looks like a V.

Ben White was gifted. He looked alot bigger and harder when he won the 2007 USA's. He definitely needs a turbo boost.

I also thought Will Harris(torn lat is holding him back), Cherry(look at that tiny waist!) and Bannout (monster front delts from the rear) looked pretty good.

As for Jeff Long I'm still waiting him to wow me. With his weight at his size I feel like he could be more impressive. His most muscular and side chest are good but I feel he looks awkward in the FDB (maybe it's hand position or perhaps disproportionate upper/forearms?)huge front delts.jpgcherry.jpgwill harris.jpg
                              "To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems"

Comment

Working...
                              X