Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Essa Obaid Road to the Fibo Power Video Part 1 Chest & Triceps 2 Weeks Out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Essa Obaid Road to the Fibo Power Video Part 1 Chest & Triceps 2 Weeks Out!

I think he looks great, and has not be fairly judged in the last few shows.

His condition and size are great but he is desperately lacking any form of a personality.

So much too the point that it looks like he doesn't want to be there.

Hope he does well at FIBO.
    www.leighcarmichael.com

Comment

Originally posted by leigh View Post
      I think he looks great, and has not be fairly judged in the last few shows.

His condition and size are great but he is desperately lacking any form of a personality.

So much too the point that it looks like he doesn't want to be there.

Hope he does well at FIBO.
      I wouldn’t call it “lacking any form of a personality”, but I want to see you how you will react when you are standing in front of thousands of people that have completely deferent culture and speak a language that you don’t understand\master and not to mention doing an interview in front of Cameras with that same scenario!

Comment

Originally posted by Azooz-ZR1 View Post
        I wouldn’t call it “lacking any form of a personality”, but I want to see you how you will react when you are standing in front of thousands of people that have completely deferent culture and speak a language that you don’t understand\master and not to mention doing an interview in front of Cameras with that same scenario!
        Roelly Winklaar can't speak English for shit, and he's got the biggest personality out there
        weak girth and/or morrow

Comment

He just needs more experience, then he'll be fine I'm sure...
          MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

Comment

looks great

Comment

The video doesn't seem to work for me. Weird
              ‎"You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't" ~ Iron Mike Tyson

Comment

video doesnt work for me either.

and yes if you do not have a charasmatic personallity you do tend to get looked over, look how well Mike Matarazzo did for himself, and his physique was by far not the best, but he outshined everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Azooz-ZR1 View Post
                  Well there you go that is my point right there.

From the spectators point of view we see a guy you looks like he doesn't want to be on stage or in front of the judges.

Whatever the reason may be, we only see what we see.

I am not the only one to bring this up, it has been commented on by many people over his last few showings.

If you know him, tell him to crack a smile and even put some time into his posing routine, to actually show the kind of person he is.

From memory he used about 60 seconds of his 3 mins at the Arnold.

I'm not hating on the guy, I think he is great and should place much better.

This is one thing he can definitely improve before FIBO, so I really hope he does.

Would love to see him get a top 3 place there.

Just keep smiling :-)
                  www.leighcarmichael.com

Comment

Working...
                  X