Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Essa 1 Week 1/2 Out 2011 FIBO Pro: Posing with Sibil!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Essa 1 Week 1/2 Out 2011 FIBO Pro: Posing with Sibil!

http://clips.team-andro.com/watch/58...ing-with-sibil
    Last edited by COACH; April 6th, 2011, 05:21 AM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

At side chest , gut look's like Kai

Comment

Comment

He has a ton of potential, you can clearly see how much he has to gain from experience. He doesnt know how to pose yet but it seems he is very eager to learn.

I really like Essa, he seems like a good hearted person.

Comment

So he's gone from gorge to hany to Sibil? Is this dude doing a Wolf with his Guru's lol

Comment

Back Double biceps similar to Dennis Wolf's
                        The Size Game Podcast www.thesizegame.com | instagram.com/banjidemayji

Comment

Nothing against Sibil...I like what she does. But when you WIN shows with someone...IE Hany.....Y OOOO Y. Do you switch Guru's.
                          again nothing against Sibil..don't tell me its a money thing, "that dog doesn't hunt"..I find this year he doesn't have that Pop, like he did last year. there seams to be a very Small film of water that he just can't seam to loose this year. I could be wrong " I'm Not A Guru ".
                          Last edited by wdupre; April 6th, 2011, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wdupre View Post
                            Nothing against Sibil...I like what she does. But when you WIN shows with someone...IE Hany.....Y OOOO Y. Do you switch Guru's.
                            again nothing against Sibil..don't tell me its a money thing, "that dog doesn't hunt"..I find this year he doesn't have that Pop, like he did last year. there seams to be a very Small film of water that he just can't seam to loose this year. I could be wrong " I'm Not A Guru ".
                            He was with Hany for the AC. So he must have changed to Sibil as of 5 minutes ago. He was with George last year.

Comment

I think he is still with Haney.. Essa is in Holland for a few days to prepare for the FIBO, but i don't think Sibil will train him.

Comment

Working...
                              X