Essa Obaid 4 days Out Fibo Power 2011 Part 5 Shoulders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mike pulcinella View Post
    The point of the thread was not about Essa. The point was being made that the quality of the video production was high. A few of us thought that it lacked something. That's what's at issue here.
    Mike, the fact that it s just "essa and the weights", coupled with the kickass music and production IS what gives the video that particular vibe. Sometimes it s a good thing to just create "space" for a more "spiritual" feel to the whole thing. These are his last workouts, we are at that stage of mind over matter and visualization, and we "get it" and feel it along with the character starring in the film. You get what i m saying Mike? Sometimes you can express a lot while not saying anything at all...
    I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
    JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

LOL BSEET LOVER calm the fuck down... All Giles is saying is that Essa's vid was kinda boring and i agree... Monotone music, him training in a boring way whilst being covered up isn't exactly interesting to watch.... And he seems to lack personality as well, an all around boring guy. That doesn't take anything away from him on stage, and not anyone in this thread is being negative about his physique... You are putting Essa in a bad light by being so aggressive here and in the other thread... Way to represent him, take a fucking class in PR you clown

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
        Mike, the fact that it s just "essa and the weights", coupled with the kickass music and production IS what gives the video that particular vibe. Sometimes it s a good thing to just create "space" for a more "spiritual" feel to the whole thing. These are his last workouts, we are at that stage of mind over matter and visualization, and we "get it" and feel it along with the character starring in the film. You get what i m saying Mike? Sometimes you can express a lot while not saying anything at all...
        I do get you, and I agree, but I didn't feel that with this video. Don't really know much about Essa, maybe that has something to do with it.
        Check out my redesigned video samples page!
        http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

Comment

Essa takes all the snap as positive or negative!
          But do not internalize!
          Use everything in a positive way for you!

Remember that! .. All the sports is pure exposition!
          And this is the greatest pillar of that!
          We must always be prepared for the comments of all kinds!

They now think anything of you .. and
          Love you tomorrow!

You should get more positive!
          This sport is extreme as many others!
          Do not let emulate to Yourself friend
          !

Best luck..Ill put all my money in Your Place!

Comment

Originally posted by fredh da star View Post
            LOL BSEET LOVER calm the fuck down... All Giles is saying is that Essa's vid was kinda boring and i agree... Monotone music, him training in a boring way whilst being covered up isn't exactly interesting to watch.... And he seems to lack personality as well, an all around boring guy. That doesn't take anything away from him on stage, and not anyone in this thread is being negative about his physique... You are putting Essa in a bad light by being so aggressive here and in the other thread... Way to represent him, take a fucking class in PR you clown
            LOL. I conqer with you here fredh da star.

I hope you read this BSEET LOVER
            "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" - Philippians 4:13

Comment

Working...
            X