Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

replied
    Originally posted by fredh da star View Post
    LOL BSEET LOVER calm the fuck down... All Giles is saying is that Essa's vid was kinda boring and i agree... Monotone music, him training in a boring way whilst being covered up isn't exactly interesting to watch.... And he seems to lack personality as well, an all around boring guy. That doesn't take anything away from him on stage, and not anyone in this thread is being negative about his physique... You are putting Essa in a bad light by being so aggressive here and in the other thread... Way to represent him, take a fucking class in PR you clown
    LOL. I conqer with you here fredh da star.

I hope you read this BSEET LOVER

Leave a comment:

• COACH
    replied
    Essa takes all the snap as positive or negative!
    But do not internalize!
    Use everything in a positive way for you!

Remember that! .. All the sports is pure exposition!
    And this is the greatest pillar of that!
    We must always be prepared for the comments of all kinds!

They now think anything of you .. and
    Love you tomorrow!

You should get more positive!
    This sport is extreme as many others!
    Do not let emulate to Yourself friend
    !

Best luck..Ill put all my money in Your Place!

Leave a comment:

• mike pulcinella
    replied
    Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
    Mike, the fact that it s just "essa and the weights", coupled with the kickass music and production IS what gives the video that particular vibe. Sometimes it s a good thing to just create "space" for a more "spiritual" feel to the whole thing. These are his last workouts, we are at that stage of mind over matter and visualization, and we "get it" and feel it along with the character starring in the film. You get what i m saying Mike? Sometimes you can express a lot while not saying anything at all...
    I do get you, and I agree, but I didn't feel that with this video. Don't really know much about Essa, maybe that has something to do with it.

Leave a comment:

• Aesthetic Saiyan
    replied
    LOL BSEET LOVER calm the fuck down... All Giles is saying is that Essa's vid was kinda boring and i agree... Monotone music, him training in a boring way whilst being covered up isn't exactly interesting to watch.... And he seems to lack personality as well, an all around boring guy. That doesn't take anything away from him on stage, and not anyone in this thread is being negative about his physique... You are putting Essa in a bad light by being so aggressive here and in the other thread... Way to represent him, take a fucking class in PR you clown

Leave a comment:

• RockyIII
    replied
    Originally posted by mike pulcinella View Post
    The point of the thread was not about Essa. The point was being made that the quality of the video production was high. A few of us thought that it lacked something. That's what's at issue here.
    Mike, the fact that it s just "essa and the weights", coupled with the kickass music and production IS what gives the video that particular vibe. Sometimes it s a good thing to just create "space" for a more "spiritual" feel to the whole thing. These are his last workouts, we are at that stage of mind over matter and visualization, and we "get it" and feel it along with the character starring in the film. You get what i m saying Mike? Sometimes you can express a lot while not saying anything at all...

Leave a comment:

• mike pulcinella
    replied
    Originally posted by BSEET LOVER View Post
    if u dont like his videos dont watch them
    its that simple
    what do u want a cast crow ?? its not a photo shoot or a dvd shoot
    i dont know what u will want to see from a guy in the situation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2 days out of his show jus pumping in the gym
    tierd , no water , etc..

me confused now

the videos are for essas fans .. i think they like it and thats what matters
    The point of the thread was not about Essa. The point was being made that the quality of the video production was high. A few of us thought that it lacked something. That's what's at issue here.

Leave a comment:

• BSEET LOVER
    replied
    Originally posted by 23 View Post
    SMILE MOTHER FUCKER!
    read my post to giles
    its to u too
    mother fucker

Leave a comment:

• BSEET LOVER
    replied
    Originally posted by Giles View Post
    It's just Essa covered up doing some light training in front of a mirror not saying a word! What's so mindblowing about that?

Me confused now...
    if u dont like his videos dont watch them
    its that simple
    what do u want a cast crow ?? its not a photo shoot or a dvd shoot
    i dont know what u will want to see from a guy in the situation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2 days out of his show jus pumping in the gym
    tierd , no water , etc..

me confused now

the videos are for essas fans .. i think they like it and thats what matters

Leave a comment:

replied
    SMILE MOTHER FUCKER!

Leave a comment:

• Giles
    replied
    It's just Essa covered up doing some light training in front of a mirror not saying a word! What's so mindblowing about that?

Me confused now...

Leave a comment:

• mike pulcinella
    replied
    Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
    i think Team MD should take a few notes from Team Andro on how to produce some awesome videos... i mean from the quality of the image, to the soundtrack, Team Andro keeps putting out the best quality videos! What s their secret?
    I'm with you on the production. This video looks and sounds beautiful!

But there's no real information here. To my mind it's like half a video. You disagree?

Leave a comment:

• Giles
    replied
    Nice gym!

Leave a comment:

• pharaoh1063
    replied
    Interesting. Different gyms, different cultures, different ways of doing things. Did anyone notice that this gym has metal plates (with no rubber coatings) AND hardwood floors? I take it that it is obvious that you can't drop the dumbbells there, but I also bet that the owners/managers must be constantly walking on pins and needles wondering when someone is going to drop one.

Leave a comment:

• RockyIII
    replied
    i think Team MD should take a few notes from Team Andro on how to produce some awesome videos... i mean from the quality of the image, to the soundtrack, Team Andro keeps putting out the best quality videos! What s their secret?

Leave a comment:

• buffguy
    replied
    Cool vid/ THANKS

Leave a comment:

Working...
X