Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Essa Obaid 4 days Out Fibo Power 2011 Part 5 Shoulders

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Essa Obaid 4 days Out Fibo Power 2011 Part 5 Shoulders

    http://clips.team-andro.com/watch/ff...rt-5-shoulders

  • #2

    Comment


    • #3

      Comment


      • #4

        Comment


        • #5

          Comment


          • #6
            Cool vid/ THANKS

            Comment


            • #7
              i think Team MD should take a few notes from Team Andro on how to produce some awesome videos... i mean from the quality of the image, to the soundtrack, Team Andro keeps putting out the best quality videos! What s their secret?
              I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
              JESUS THE CHRIST

              Comment


              • #8
                Interesting. Different gyms, different cultures, different ways of doing things. Did anyone notice that this gym has metal plates (with no rubber coatings) AND hardwood floors? I take it that it is obvious that you can't drop the dumbbells there, but I also bet that the owners/managers must be constantly walking on pins and needles wondering when someone is going to drop one.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Nice gym!
                  MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                    i think Team MD should take a few notes from Team Andro on how to produce some awesome videos... i mean from the quality of the image, to the soundtrack, Team Andro keeps putting out the best quality videos! What s their secret?
                    I'm with you on the production. This video looks and sounds beautiful!

                    But there's no real information here. To my mind it's like half a video. You disagree?
                    Check out my redesigned video samples page!
                    http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      It's just Essa covered up doing some light training in front of a mirror not saying a word! What's so mindblowing about that?

                      Me confused now...
                      MD Global Muscle Radio ep.40-https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-MIKWx8sAcw&t=5319s

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        SMILE MOTHER FUCKER!
                        "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" - Philippians 4:13

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Giles View Post
                          It's just Essa covered up doing some light training in front of a mirror not saying a word! What's so mindblowing about that?

                          Me confused now...
                          if u dont like his videos dont watch them
                          its that simple
                          what do u want a cast crow ?? its not a photo shoot or a dvd shoot
                          i dont know what u will want to see from a guy in the situation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          2 days out of his show jus pumping in the gym
                          tierd , no water , etc..

                          me confused now

                          the videos are for essas fans .. i think they like it and thats what matters
                          web .. www.e-bseet.com .. twitter .. @ESSA OBAID .. facebook .. Essa Bseet

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by 23 View Post
                            SMILE MOTHER FUCKER!
                            read my post to giles
                            its to u too
                            mother fucker
                            web .. www.e-bseet.com .. twitter .. @ESSA OBAID .. facebook .. Essa Bseet

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by BSEET LOVER View Post
                              if u dont like his videos dont watch them
                              its that simple
                              what do u want a cast crow ?? its not a photo shoot or a dvd shoot
                              i dont know what u will want to see from a guy in the situation !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                              2 days out of his show jus pumping in the gym
                              tierd , no water , etc..

                              me confused now

                              the videos are for essas fans .. i think they like it and thats what matters
                              The point of the thread was not about Essa. The point was being made that the quality of the video production was high. A few of us thought that it lacked something. That's what's at issue here.
                              Check out my redesigned video samples page!
                              http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X